DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2023 PLAYOFFS

RIPPA

• RIPPA pinned this topic

here's to getting to see the long steaming stream of piss in Rob Manfred's cornflakes that a Diamondbacks vs Rays World Series would be.

Marlins and Jays subbing in for either would also be acceptable.

In other terrible news - the mother of Nathaniel and Josh Lowe is currently battling cancer and undergoing chemo so she will not be traveling to Tampa to see her sons play

• Sad 2

I think this Twins/Jays series is the unofficial "successful teams that were rumored to be close to firing their managers" series because there were rumors about Baldelli earlier this year and Schneider just got there and there might not be much attachment if the Jays go down in consecutive games again

Went to the Phils tonight. Dear god Citizens Bank Park is the greatest. I think I sat for a total of one half inning the entire game. It is so wild to be at a baseball game where you get scolded for sitting. Jeff Passan tonight said it’s like a SEC football game but at a baseball stadium. It is utter chaos and the best. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Greggulator said:

I think I sat for a total of one half inning the entire game. It is so wild to be at a baseball game where you get scolded for sitting.

My ancient carcass will be at tonight’s game, doing the polar opposite by remaining seated - row 1 for the win!

• Like 2