DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK TWO

dogwelder

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

Jared Goff's first INT in forever was really really costly

And just a hideously bad throw. Wide open receiver and just threw the ball a yard behind him directly to the beaten coverage.

2 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Seriously, I've never seen anything like this Trevor Lawrence game, they are going to lose because he can't give his receivers an opportunity to stay in bounds.  

Just now, jaedmc said:

The bad news, Bears offense was bad.

The good news, I'm only on a 7 day free trial for this Youtube TV Sunday Ticket.

The offense is bad, the defense might be worse.  I really don't understand how they put this team together.  It's like they looked at all of their players and said, "what are all these guys bad at, let's have them do that."  Having Justin Fields throw 29 times and run 4 times is insane to me.  I get it, he needs to be better as a passer, but that isn't his strength right now.  Let him gain some confidence by doing things he's actually good at.  I feel like this is football malpractice on every level from the front office, to the coaches, to the players. No one is doing a good job, and I don't even know where I would start to try to fix it, you can't get rid of everybody, but they all need to go.