DVDVR Message Board

NCAAF GOIN' BOWLING! - 2022-23

Raziel

Holding them to a FG saved the game.  Still a long way to go for Georgia but giving up a TD and they are done

And Harrison Jr is out of the game.  Good for the health of him.  Terrible for Ohio State because Georgia has no clue how to stop him 

Edited by hammerva

11 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

not sure what people thought pre-game, but it feels like a game that's more Stroud vs Bennett is not good for Georgia.

Yeah. Bennett is a great story and I think it's a better QB than some people give him credit for. But one of these guys will be a top ten pick next year, and the other will be selling insurance or similar.

Stetson's gonna probably end up running for the US Senate in 6 years or something (or another office instead), he probably shouldn't have been the top Heisman candidate from this team but Georgia's undefeated (for now) and he's the QB. Sorta like how Tua got MVP talk for being the QB when the Dolphins did well.

2 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Happy New Year! What a pair of games.

Obviously the first game didn't go the way I wanted it to, but can't complain about getting two instant classics in the semis.

Tremendous pair of games. End of the day, Michigan is 13-1 and none of Bama, Ohio, and Notre Dame will win the title and that's OK by me. 

Edited by Tabe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cobra Commander said:

am I forgetting the rules of College Football or was there an option to run the ball in a fashion where the kicker isn't on a hashmark?

Yes, you can do that in college but they were throwing to get yards.