DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] GREAT 8: BROCK LESNAR vs. MIL MUERTES

RIPPA

MM16: Great 8 - BROCK LESNAR vs. MIL MUERTES  

126 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

I'll have to think about this, but damnit I'd kill for these two to have an epic war at the LU temple.  The destruction this would cause would be ri-fuckin'-diculous.

Great, now I need to play this in 2K16.  Hardcore matches all day, man.

Lucha Underground takes a lot of the things American fans dislike about lucha libre out of the equation and it's extraordinarily booked. You should check it out.

Co-signed. I really didn't like lucha at all. Then I got into LU. It doesn't feel like lucha at all. It just feels like the best or second-best wrestling show on TV that actually has a seasonal format. I don't see myself doing a deep dive into AAA and CMLL, but it's exposed me to a ton of great workers and matches and I love that.

Voted Mil because Mil is awesome.

Lucha Underground takes a lot of the things American fans dislike about lucha libre out of the equation and it's extraordinarily booked. You should check it out.

Complexly-booked tv show with wrestling featuring Demons, aztec warriors, time travellers, ...

So, it's really mexican chikara :)

If the tiebreaker went the way it should have last round, we could have had Prince Puma, the man who has the blood of the Aztec tribes flow through his veins, one of the greatest heroes of Lucha Underground, ready to do his ancestors proud and topple the awe-inspiring Mil Muertes and free the temple from evil.

Now, now we're just going to see the mightiest warrior of all of human history, Brock Lesnar, a man who is as close to a demigod as any human could be, be rendered just another skull for Mil Muertes's throne- for no matter how strong a warrior you are, you cannot outfight death.

I hope you're happy.

• Like 1