DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Had fun representin last night with mis, robert, jt, and Burke. Learned a few things too. Los santos is startin to get some of the biggest horizontal slitted sum bitches in the world to live in their city. Every since I have renounced my mayorship they seem to have taken over. Glitch hiddin, tank riddin, passive goin pussies drive me farquin nuts. And the second thing I learned was rockstar has made the heavy sniper into a .22 lr. I mean dalm really 3 shots a lot of the time to kill a lil bastard. Like mis said if you were to get shot in the shoulder with one your legs may be left standin in the road without a torso (or somethin to that nature can't member word for word). But at any rate had alotta fun. Oh and me and Robert did the passive suicide back pack bomber onna tank. It was eepic.

Edit: somethin I shoulda learned is to get my ass in the bed early when I know I'm gonna hafta get up early. Dalm phone rang at 4:30 to come to work. Ah hell 3 hours of sleep ain't a whole lot less than my average but idda sure like to of gotta couple more hours.

• Like 5

That free mode session cost me well over 300k

I think I burned about $75K in ammo and ignition bombs.  One failed but the other was made of great success.

The death animation of a player being blown skyhigh when tripping the ignition bomb on a motorcycle is number one and the best.

Tuesday Night Titans will turn out to be race and mission heavy again for me.  I need to revitalize my cash flow.

Also, ARMY TINT FOR MY HEAVY SNIPER, FUCK YEAH~!

• Like 4

My total for the night was around 450K, mainly on personal vehicles and various explosives.  Burned through my entire supply of MG ammo as well.  Had probably my best sniper kill ever on hashby, or whatever that passive SOBs name was.  He was fleeing for his life on his personal Akuma, and was 4 or 5 blocks away when I sniped him in the head mid-jump. 

No idea how many tanks we took out last night, but it was a bunch.  I know I got at least 3 myself.  The passive/sticky bomb one melraz and I did was the best.  The last one I got I ran into head on in a Blista as he was coming down a hill.  My car somehow drove under the tank so I threw my sticky bomb on the underside.

• Like 2

I'm sitting at a red light right now and West End Girls just came on the radio.

I have the strongest urge to PIT the dude in front of me as soon as the light turns green. I think I've played this game too much...

• Like 2

I have the strongest urge to PIT the dude in front of me as soon as the light turns green. I think I've played this game too much...

Just remember to tell him afterward that you didn't mean to do that when you totally did.

• Like 2

I'd be lying if I said I didn't rev the engine to the car I was driving when I heard "Only Girl In The World" come on the radio.

• Like 1

Well it really amuses me because there is a 50/50 chance Chris is actually sitting at a light that actually might be in the game

Sadly no but I was driving down Wilshire last weekend and recognized what was essentially my hooker-killing spot next to one of the office buildings.

Alll some poor clod wanted to do was ride the ferris wheel. He finished his ride and got off to find three of us waiting for him. About 200 kills later, he goes into passive. About 200 kills later, he leaves. He'd go into the water, we'd hit him with a boat. He'd spawn far away, we'd decapitate him with helicopter blades. Not a good night for poor Captain Ferris Wheel.

Step on the beach with the sharks and you're very likely to get bit.

Man, did we hammer a lot of nails tonight. Some were a minor challenge while we figured out where they were, but mostiy, it was lots of dirtnaps for the dots tonight. We must have blown up one dude's Turismo at least five times.

I never got to see what this one dude's deal was. I swear this happened: A guy came running up to me and I shot him at close range with an assault shotgun. He crumpled to the ground, then sprang up and shot me dead. That was peculiar. But that was my only run-in with him. 

• Like 2

The highlight of the night was my dumbass setting Pier to Pier for bicycles

I also have a new favorite kill in freemode as I shot Uncle KeeKee (or whatever) in the head as he tried to run me over in a Vinewood Tours Bus

• Like 7

There is an armored car that stops at Best Buy every day and I wonder sometimes if I could successfully steal the money and get away before the cops arrive.

Too bad I am fresh out of C4 and my pistol is at home in my gun safe.

I also have a new favorite kill in freemode as I shot Uncle KeeKee (or whatever) in the head as he tried to run me over in a Vinewood Tours Bus

I was infuriated because I somehow did not select my Endurex racing bike that I keep for such occasions, otherwise I'd have pedaled all of your feet into bloody stumps.

I got in a quality kill or two last night, but I didn't do as much murdering as I wanted to.  By the time I got to the killing fields, people were running scared.  I spent most of the night running helicopter recon and evac.

The Satanists were douche nozzles but at least they shot back.

There is something so amazing about scoring the perfect headshot in Freemode.

And stout and Mis will have to talk about the invite they got to do some sort of crew training

There is something so amazing about scoring the perfect headshot in Freemode.

And stout and Mis will have to talk about the invite they got to do some sort of crew training

It was hilarious.  Some asshole wants to audition them for spots in his crew.

Rockstar really does need to get an SMG into this game that does not suck in Free Mode.   I am so far behind on the SMG Head medal that it is ridiculous.  The Assault SMG does not nearly have the stopping power that I'd like it to have. 

• Like 2

My thumb is still cursing you for that one.  At least I finally got my first bicycle race win.

As I watched on Weazel in my garage. "He's in the slowest fucking car in the game, why does he not have an rpg shoved up his ass? Oh, Good job Phil, save the rockets for a proper target."

• Like 1

My thumb is still cursing you for that one.  At least I finally got my first bicycle race win.

I so would have smoked you all if I had remembered to use my Endurex.

• Like 1

I so would have smoked you all if I had remembered to use my Endurex.

Yeah, that was the biggest vehicle advantage I've had in a race in a very long time.  Once Rippa got delayed by something, and then got hung up by the train, all I had to do was just avoid biking into things.

Yeah I looked away from the screen for a half a second because my son was causing a ruckus and I plowed into a street sign.

And yeah - having to wait for the god damn fucking train to pass infuriated me to no end.

JT and spent most of the race yelling at traffic lights. STAY GREEN! STAY GREEN!

Yeah I looked away from the screen for a half a second because my son was causing a ruckus and I plowed into a street sign.

And yeah - having to wait for the god damn fucking train to pass infuriated me to no end.

JT and spent most of the race yelling at traffic lights. STAY GREEN! STAY GREEN!

I was nearly killed twice by SUV's trying to beat the light and then there was the cement mixer that cut me off at an intersection.