DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

The highlight of the night was my dumbass setting Pier to Pier for bicycles

I also have a new favorite kill in freemode as I shot Uncle KeeKee (or whatever) in the head as he tried to run me over in a Vinewood Tours Bus

My thumb is still cursing you for that one.  At least I finally got my first bicycle race win.

I so would have smoked you all if I had remembered to use my Endurex.

First time I read over this, I read it as "use my durex." 

I'm a bad person.

Last night I was on when nobody was, so I took an invite of Austin (friend of Havoc's. He's 16. He said he was from North Carolina, I said "Horseman Country" and he reacted like I was speaking Flemish)  to do Death From Above. His headset was broken, so he was texting me.

I call my Buzzard, drive over to it and tell him to get in. I start driving back to the Mansion. I notice his blip is no longer directly inside the Buzzard blip. Then Pegasus text me to say my vehicle was destroyed. Then he dies. I drive to the sniper spot on the hill above the Mansion, and he sends me a text saying "Just call me a Dumbass". I have no idea how he managed to screw things up in that order, but oh well. Cops kills us and we die.

Try again, this time I call the Tank instead, have Austin drive that. He fights cops while I sneak in, kill the target, photo him and sneak out. Mission complete. AxBloodTheory: 11 kills. Austin_S15: 139 kills. Don't think he'd had a chance to drive a Tank much before.

Then we did the HALO Parachute jump and he got wierdly obsessed with trying to beat me score or time. He voted replay about 7 times straight and I won every time. He did get his best time down to 34 seconds, with me getting 37, but I still scored more. There was a guy on the DVDR leaderboard for that job called VolkHan (number number), does anyone know who that is?

• Like 2

I came close the other day on 3 while i was chatting to you and Phil. I think you werr talking to your gf cuz i think i yelled to phil "that was almost a hole in one."

You have a hole in one and the course record, so i guess you are our Lee Elder. :)

I really don't consider myself the course record holder even though the leaderboard says I do since both me an Melraz have both shot a -9.   I'd need to have a miracle run in order to shoot a -10.

It's Double RP this weekend for the last three days of the Indepenance Day DLC Blowout.  The clothes, vehicles, and weapons will be locked and unable for purchase but IIRC the hairstyles and properties will stay open so you will always be able to get your mullet on or buy one of the six car vacation houses..

I have to pull duty from Noon to 8PM EST in support of the night techs.  If I am on for Jobber Thursday, it will be later than usual.

I think my BEST score at golf is a +8. That's why I don't play much golf. I think Melraz suggested a round of golf the other night and I'm like "no no no no no no."

I wonder if they'll get rid of the Liberator races and captures or the locked musket deathmatches. I tried to throw my musket away the other day and the game wouldn't let me. I think it's gonna disappear after this weekend.

Big times this weekend for the lower-leveled. Don't be afraid to get on and pitch with randoms, screw it. Just start in an invite-only or closed-crew room and you should respawn there after jobs all safe and sound. Racing with randoms is like racing with us, except no one insincerely says "sorry" after PITting you and absolutely everyone is trying to PIT you.

EDIT: This will probably be fixed soon, but if you're of low morals and missed the hookers, apparently you can now order the free Elegy from Legendary Motorsports, then turn around and sell it at LSC for $57,000 with no 45-minute wait for selling vehicles.

I will miss mixing up the rocket launcher and the fireworks launcher.

One is made out of a metallic alloy and the other appears to be constructed of cardboard tubing, man.

I guess I will be grinding this week so I can get to 120 and then never ever play the game again

I need to focus on Story Mode and beat the last mission so I don't have to play this until I feel the need to fly under bridges and find all of the stunt jumps.

If I ever get my hands on a Special Crate, I will have to wear the new shirt for at least a week before I totally stop playing GTA Online.

One is made out of a metallic alloy and the other appears to be constructed of cardboard tubing, man.

I meant when scrolling thru the vweapon wheel.

I know, I am just messing with you. 

Its the same deal when I think I have my picked mt Auto Shotty but have actually chosen my Rocket Launcher.

I know, I am just messing with you. 

Its the same deal when I think I have my picked mt Auto Shotty but have actually chosen my Rocket Launcher.

Speaking of this, is there a way to drop weapons off your weapon wheel?

90% of the time since I got the heavy sniper I find I'm shooting with the regular one because I'm not used to having a 2nd option on that spot.

If this RP weekend is starting on Friday, my all day vacation packing is going to turn into a morning sprint so I can play as much as possible before leaving.

Yep, when you are in your Weapon Wheel, select a weapon and hit Y on 360 or Triangle on PS3 and you will drop it on the ground.

There are some weapons you can't get rid of, though.  You will always regain the basic pistol even if you throw it away.

There are more glitchers in the game than ever in free mode.. Destiny launch date is starting to look appealing.

What kind of stuff are you seeing?

Nothing today since I'm not online, but folks at the GTA Forums are noticing the increase in indestructible cars.  They are the new griefing tool of choice now that Rhino armor has been nerfed.