DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I had a guy in a jet blast me while I was running all out in a fully modded adder on the interstate coming back from Sandy Shores.  He did it on the first shot, but I didn't have a problem after that.  Just chalked it up to skill or luck.  

What you guys are describing sounds like an aimbot...or the fuckers had JDAM's.

Also...I did a bad thing the other night in gta online, Robert semi-witnessed it (he heard me on party chat as I was doing the bad thing).

0_0.jpg

Let's just say I could have a 10 car garage full of adder's if I wanted.  In my defense........lulz......my fully modded felon was destroyed somehow, and i couldn't call mors mutual to make a claim.  I am sure I put insurance on it when modding.  

Rockstar tries to bone me?  I bone them back.

No fucks were given.

Was this the glitch where you call one car and it sends you a car you were driving before instead, and if you end up taking it back to your garage, it replaces the one you called?

No, it involves two people, a two seat motorcycle, and buying a karin rebel.

I don't want to get in trouble on the board for discussing the specifics, unless like, Phil ok's it or something.  But you can sell (and keep) the car (I went with the Adder because it was worth $737k when I sold it, it was the most expensive).  And you don't have to wait 45 minutes to sell it again...you can resell another immediately.  It's like an infinite loop of resells.

A lot of money can be made in a relatively short amount of time, (however I read that we're capped at $99,999,999 after the last update).

So fuck yeah, I had a yard sale, I was selling Adder's to LSC, and they were hot as fuck.

Yeah them dudes were some hackin cheatin sum bitches. I was on the 3rd level or the parkin garage and got killed twice. Lile stout said they were skippin across the map and also bouncin off shit. I've bounced the belly of a jet off the ground but never took a nose dive into the ground and bounced back up to keep shootin people. I call horse shit. And that's why the bastard was reported. Fuck him and his wonder woman (while not invisible....but indestructible) jet.

S'more good for you and good for me.

There was definitely some witchcraft afoot last night.  They were killing folks right and left, to the point where I think they had to have had some hacked auto-aim bullshit going.  Nobody is that good in a jet.  At one point there were about 4 or 5 people in passive down near the airport because of the jets.  You never see that with jets - usually I just ignore 'em. 

Weirdest thing of all was an instance where they didn't kill me.  I was in a car melraz was driving, and we were rolling up on about 5 red dots down by the airport.  We saw the two additional red dots coming down from the north fast, but we didn't pay any attention till the damn car exploded.  The weird thing was that the explosion didn't kill me.  melraz died, but I just stayed in the passenger seat while the car flew off the road into a parking lot or something.  Then I hopped out of the charred wreck with my health fully intact.

My new big idea: Get a couple of guys together, get a Cargobob each, and try to fill the entire impound lot with NPC cars... to the point it's overflowing and anyone who happens to get a Personal impounded will have no way to get their car back out of the steel mountain we've built.

Then drop one grenade in and see if we can turn a White dot Red in a single move.

I had no clue that the late night crew played for so long. I got home from work a little after midnight last night to find the lady passed out on the couch from watching Good Wife episodes on Hulu Plus on the Xbox.

Went to turn it off, noticed there were still a few of us playing online and was soooo tempted to join in, but better judgement prevailed as I already only had 6 hours between jobs and if I would have started there was the very real possibility that I just would have never gone to bed.

Those bastards had me up until 3AM once.  I had to call in sick the next day.

• Like 2

My new big idea: Get a couple of guys together, get a Cargobob each, and try to fill the entire impound lot with NPC cars... to the point it's overflowing and anyone who happens to get a Personal impounded will have no way to get their car back out of the steel mountain we've built.

Then drop one grenade in and see if we can turn a White dot Red in a single move.

The lot would reset any time you left the area.

Has anyone paid the fine instead of stealing your car back? I tried to do it but just going close to the lot gets you a wanted level - do you have to use ypur phone?

Hence get a couple of guys. You couldn't do it by yourself, but if you had someone sitting in the multi-story next door, you'd be fine.

I've paid the fine for cars before (when I was a Billionaire mostly). Just walk up to the gate and it asks you. But don't have a gun out when you do it, cops don't like that.

The lot would reset any time you left the area.

Has anyone paid the fine instead of stealing your car back? I tried to do it but just going close to the lot gets you a wanted level - do you have to use ypur phone?

Nope, I always steal my car back.

Go to the side of the impound lot closest to the parking garage and just mantle the wall into the impound area. By the time your wanted level registers, you are already in your car. 

The problem I always have is server lag that causes the gate to take a couple of seconds to open, which leaves LSPD free time to shoot holes in my car while I am waiting to make my getaway.

I am a criminal.  Why am I going to pay a fine?  Fuck the police.

I am 48 / 50 for Under the Bridge.  I am saving the hardest bridge for last, but now have to track down the one bridge I haven't successfully flown under.

Fuck.

I always pay the fine, since they gave us the option. What's $250 to Donald Trump? Though judging by his post, Mis is one of those Russian oil billionaires compared to ol' Donald these days.

Neil, are you going up to the impound lot in a stolen car? If so, you're proably passing the one or two cop stations near the impound lot, which usually triggers off a wanted level. I always stop a stolen car short of the impound lot and walk to the lot.

These days, the only car of mine I drive around in a public server is my Sultan, and since it costs $150 for Mors Mutual to replace it and $250 to pay the impound lot fine, it's better just to let the cops destroy it.

We keep seein' one of your girlies in Freemode, J.T., but we're never in the room with her long. She's the one who's in the crew, can't remember her name.

We keep seein' one of your girlies in Freemode, J.T., but we're never in the room with her long. She's the one who's in the crew, can't remember her name.

If it is Amy, she swaps out crew tags like women swap out shoes.  Just don't shoot her if she's repping STLM. 

STLM is made up of people she goes to school with.  SOP goes for the rest of STLM.  If fired upon, return fire.

Her real life roommate (also a girl) goes by the gamer tag, Soul Reaper IL.  She had an IGM crew tag but I think she rolls with the DVDR crew tag full time now.

If it is Amy, she swaps out crew tags like women swap out shoes.  Just don't shoot her if she's repping STLW.

I can't remember her name. If she's in another crew, she's just another player. But I'm never in Freemode without either Robert or Melraz or both, and Robert knows her gamer tag. I just can't remember it. Devil something?

DevilSaint is a guy.  That is CSC here on the board!

I think you are thinking of Soul Reaper IL who is indeed female and a crew member.

I had to text SoulReaper to ask politely that she not kill me again.  didn't want to start a war with her and Amy since they were already in a mess.  Chris was on with the night shift for a while, Friday I think.

Chris was dealin' damage. There were more than a couple of times I found myself thinking "Damn. I'm in a tight spot," when suddenly Chris would solve the situation for me by snuffing out the life of the offending party,

I had to text SoulReaper to ask politely that she not kill me again. didn't want to start a war with her and Amy since they were already in a mess. Chris was on with the night shift for a while, Friday I think.

Yeah, neither one of them have working mics. 

We may have to make that a requirement for future recruits. 

Although some nights I'd say sometimes yall were wishin that I didn't have a headset. I can be loud and annoying and I know this. I decided to work on my off day yesterday whatta moron.

I had to text SoulReaper to ask politely that she not kill me again. didn't want to start a war with her and Amy since they were already in a mess. Chris was on with the night shift for a while, Friday I think.

Yeah, neither one of them have working mics. 

We may have to make that a requirement for future recruits. 

My mic worked, I just live in a shoebox of an apartment and didn't want to wake my girlfriend up in the other room so I had to be super quiet. 

Plus I'm a pretty quiet guy to begin with, so really most of the things you hear out of me on a normal session are giggles from other peoples jokes and when I say hi and goodbye. 

I hit level 80 that night and now have no money again after upgrading all my cars to 80% armor.

Also...now that it's a Rangers/Kings NHL Final, I feel like some sort of bet is in order with Rippa where the winner gets to dress the losers GTA character for a week or something. 

• Like 1