DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK FIFTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

At this point, I'm 99.9% convinced Bruce Arians could anoint sprinkle his pixie dust on Tebow and get a decent enough performance out of him to make a run.

Yeah they will be the worst team to get the bye since the 2001 Bears if they hold on. Safe to say Arians will get the COY award like Jauron did that year.

Kurt Warner admits he considered returning to Cardinals

With Carson Palmer done for the year and Drew Stanton’s current MCL/ACL injuries leaving his availability far less likely than “day-to-day,” the question of Ryan Lindley versus Logan Thomas nearly had another answer:  Kurt Warner.

On NFL Network, Warner admitted that he considered coming out of retirement after Stanton suffered a knee injury on Thursday night.  Warner said that he quickly dismissed the idea of coming back, realizing he’s five years older and slower than he was during a 2009 playoff run that started with a game for the ages against the Cardinals and ended with a game against the Saints that may have aged Warner five years in just a couple of hours.

Maybe the Skins can convince him.  He'd still be better than any of the three on the roster right now.

I don't know what I am more excited about.  The fact that Julio Jones isn't playing against the Steelers or that Ike Taylor isn't playing for the Steelers

By the way you know your game is shit when NFL Redzone does an octobox of games and it isn't shown