DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2014 PLAYOFFS

Dolfan in NYC

Given that we're going into walkoff territory and apparently the red-phone line between Tony LaRussa's old office and the Commissioner's office is no longer in service, and the team is now managed by Kevin Kline from A FISH CALLED WANDA...all of this meaning that this may be my last chance to post in this thread before being Dr.-Seuss-giant-springed off into the swamp of the off-season thread where I'll be forced to live with...well, those kind of people...

I just wanted to take this opportunity to step out of the gimmick a little, and say in all seriousness, and with all my heart...

I hate you guys so fucking much.

• Like 2

Given that we're going into walkoff territory and apparently the red-phone line between Tony LaRussa's old office and the Commissioner's office is no longer in service, and the team is now managed by Kevin Kline from A FISH CALLED WANDA...all of this meaning that this may be my last chance to post in this thread before being Dr.-Seuss-giant-springed off into the swamp of the off-season thread where I'll be forced to live with...well, those kind of people...

I just wanted to take this opportunity to step out of the gimmick a little, and say in all seriousness, and with all my heart...

I hate you guys so fucking much.

Love you to man, love you too.

You're a fan of a team that is like the necromorphs from Dead Space with all of their deranged followers. Come. Join us in the glory that is the process, believe in all things dual tracks leading the way to eternity, and most importantly:

PRAISE THEO

Bzmp6EVCQAAxaDc.jpg