DVDVR Message Board

Walking Tall Moments MEGATHREAD

There's a specific one with bare-chested Watts coming in at the end with a taped-up head and a baseball bat, with Jim Ross going nuts on commentary, that I wasn't able to find recently. Come to think of it that might as well have been a weekly event back then.

That was right after the RUSSIAN FLAG BURIAL* angle.

* only $5 including S/H

Austin embarrasses Vince, who then tries to take it out on the Brothers of Destruction. Always loved the look on Vince's face when Taker catches him flipping the double bird.

Even though the angle was written off abruptly, this moment will always stand out as one of Bryan's biggest in WWE. The Yes chant that gets faster and faster is epic face heat.

• Like 1

Austin embarrasses Vince, who then tries to take it out on the Brothers of Destruction. Always loved the look on Vince's face when Taker catches him flipping the double bird.

This is happening on the Network exactly right now, one of my favorite RAWs ever.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's what I loved about old JCP shows,  you'd only get about two minutes of a main event caliber match, or a big beatdown, before you hear David Crockett screaming about "WE'RE OUTTA TIME!!!  WE GOTTA GO!!!".  It made sure that you tuned in next week.