DVDVR Message Board

APRIL ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

I am so glad someone made an animated gif of this.

It was the best part of the HOF pre-show (and that's saying a lot between the Teddy Hart+Cats mention, Slaughter thinking the HOF would be on the moon someday, the cutting off of Miz for Hogan, and poor Alicia Fox hoping she might make it into the HOF). Tamina was totally in character right up to the point where Byron mentioned her dad being in the hall and then she just lit up and became a human being. 

hXGSNnl.gif

I hope I'm asking this in the right place. I'm hunting for a gif I saw around these parts as a sig. It's the Reigns Superman punch on Cena with the "street fighter" video game treatment. I have no idea who was using it.

Help me...I'm cuddly...

That's tantilizingly close! I know it was from a six-man. Punk was in Cena's corner and after the punch, we got a "JUSTICE" wave from Ambrose on the opposite side.

That's tantilizingly close! I know it was from a six-man. Punk was in Cena's corner and after the punch, we got a "JUSTICE" wave from Ambrose on the opposite side.

veQBldb.gif

• Like 2

Fucking part timer Rock having to leech off D-Bryan and his documentary.  Lol.

Yes, because his three seconds on the doc equals Rock leeching Bryan's heat.  Did you really think that out before you typed it?

• Like 1

My apologies.  But really, as if there isn't a bunch of people on this board that are anti-Rock that would be quick to make that statement.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go drink a bottle of water to wash down my foot. :-)

• Like 1