DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 14

RIPPA

Be interested to see it side on, but that didn't look too far short.

I miss ruthless, foot on the throat, Pats.  Second half fighting spirit comeback Pats are testing my blood pressure.

This is their "Out of their prime, but we still got it" run where they try win by any means necessary.  Good guys or bad guys be damn.

Wilson is clearly winning the "young QBs of 2012" derby.

Detroit is clearly winning the 'coughing up wins like furballs' league race.  And the 'running backs slipping and sliding to the PUP list' race.  And the 'dum-dum coach remembered how to call a timeout, he finally learned how to do his job YAY!' race.

MangyCat1.jpg

Reports are Gronk has a torn ACL

So this is what it feels like, when doves cry :(

Don't worry.  It will be like when WWE books their main heel in a handicap match and Meltzer shits himself. 

But with four weeks of whiny buildup promos, which WWE never does.

Yes, you are now Milpool_________

Why did anyone ever think Philly was wrong for hating this dipshit?

Donovan McNabb

Wow do you see this Skins game. Unbelievable. Is Shannahan next to go? There has been a lot leak out of that organization. I told you so.
2:37 PM - 8 Dec 2013

I know my team has problems.  I can point them out.  Those with better teams can mock.  But those with alley stray teams who haven't won anything since the Eisenhower administration need to have a stadium full of seats.

Megatron is the the only reason anyone cares about that team.  Without him, they're worthless and hopeless.  Not worthy to lick my team's horseshoes.

Now, please excuse me as I cry into my pillow over Indy not knowing how to score in the first quarter anymore.

Donovan Mcnabb predicted chaos in the Redskins front office.  He is clearly a prophet.

By the way, I've been following some leaked info lately and I think the earth's next move is around the sun.

He's a witch!

What happened to Sir Barry Sanders was a shame, but at least Detroit got to see him. Indy have never had a player that good, and never will because Indy will forever be known as the team that knifes it's players in the back.

With the fans complicit of course.

Well I love Barry Sanders... but if you are saying any player at any position - the Colts had Johnny Unitas.

Now if you are saying since they were in Indy... well carry on then