DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV 9/11/23-9/17/23

Curt McGirt

2 hours ago, Iron Moose said:

right after Smackdown on Peacock / the Network, and various sketchy streaming sites after that.

Episodes go up on Hulu on Saturdays before making their way to Peacock/WWE Network on a 2 week delay. Similar to Main Event.

Edited by blitzkrieg
  • Like 3

I didn't think Rock looked very smooth last night and his slow walk to the ring and his ginger peoples elbow were telling to me. I can't imagine he'd try to work a non garbage match especially considering what happened during his last run. If he gets hurt then he's out from making movies for at least a year depending on what happens.

Criminal history, reputed Indie sleazeball. Nobody higher than MLW/GCW will touch him.

Fortunately, there are always more charity shows to rip off to make up the difference in his contract.

Edited by EVA
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, EVA said:

Criminal history, reputed Indie sleazeball. Nobody higher than MLW/GCW will touch him.

Fortunately, there are always more charity shows to rip off to make up the difference in his contract.

Thnx. I knew there had to be something to it. I think HOG has already stopped using him since he dropped the belt to Cordona so I took that as a bad sign.

[Edit after Googling for 20 seconds:] Yikes this is a recent story too!! I'm surprised I hadn't heard about it. Wonder who from the family reached out. I'm thinking Rikishi given that he trained him...

( for context: "Harper [of the nonprofit Fatu ripped off] also said that a "major name" from Fatu's family reached out to her regarding the incident and promised to attend the nonprofit's event next year. ... However, Harper did not reveal who from Fatu's family contacted her.")

Edited by Belgian_Waffle

On 9/16/2023 at 8:39 PM, blitzkrieg said:

Episodes go up on Hulu on Saturdays before making their way to Peacock/WWE Network on a 2 week delay. Similar to Main Event.

Not true at all. Don't know about Hulu, but Peacock/WWE Network air them the same week as they're taped.

Speaking of LVL UP, I've been catching up and I was really impressed by a Lola Vice vs. Valentina Feroz match from about mid-July. Really fast and smooth grappling with some terrific kicks. Obviously it's not going to be four star match or anything when it's 5 minutes with no big moves, but I thought they both looked great in it.

I'm still a few weeks behind, but of the new debuts I've seen, the one to look for is Karmen Petrovic. Great look, and while her matches have been very basic she looks smooth and confident.

• Like 1