DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 5/3/2023

2 minutes ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

They had a lame Elite-adjacent heel win the Owen last year. Let's do something different this time.

I think it was last week where I said that Adam Cole is the Wish version of Jay White.

I want Starks to get it, he deserves a big win if they're not going to get him truly involved in a title run.

• Like 2

You know we haven't talked about the Owen Cup on the women's side much. 

I for one want Jade Cargill to reach the finals (and defend the TBS title along the way) but be defeated at long last by who should've been there in the first place last year (if healthy) Statlander.

If Statlander is not healthy enough in time for this, I really don't know who to bet on to make it to the finals.

• Like 1

Since we’re talking other signs, someone had a “harm reduction saves lives” sign which I was really happy to see! Love that AEW fans bring things like that and “trans rights”.

Edited by JLowe
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, JLowe said:

Since we’re talking other signs, someone had a “harm reduction saves lives” sign which I was really happy to see! Love that AEW fans bring things like that and “trans rights”.

Lol, my office was in a nice part of town until a low-income clinic a few blocks away started a needle exchange program and handing out harm reduction kits.  Unsurprisingly, addicts and dealers were drawn to the place like it was a magnet and legit businesses either closed or moved.  We moved to new offices far away from downtown after street people started harassing our clients in the parking garage.  So… yay for harm reduction programs?

People post photos almost every day of addicts shooting up in the clinic’s parking lot and destroying property almost every day.  Did I mention an addict threatened to harm my wife while she was volunteering at an animal shelter a few blocks away?  We think the same guy vandalized her Jeep.

Not a big fan of enabling drug addiction.

Edited by Tarheel Moneghetti