DVDVR Message Board

August 2022 Wrestling Discussion

9 minutes ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

It's almost like VPNs can mask an IP or something...

But I digress. I'm sure mods are aware he's back, not my place to say if they wanna Cash him again or not. I just think it's funny as hell how obvious it all is lol.

Better be careful. dude, this "Pedro" seems like the type to challenge you to fight him in real life! 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

Or maybe dudes can try showering regularly and not being creepy.

No one is making these dudes spend money on a picture. If they don't like the rule, they can not spend the money. Imagine complaining about spending over a hundred bucks on a picture and not being able to stand next to the person you're in the picture with, but paying it anyway because you're so thirsty. Pathetic. 

I personally wouldn't do it but from what it seems like they weren't told until after they paid for the picture. Many of these people pre-order pictures and have paid prior to being in line. They weren't told until they were in line. 

15 minutes ago, Gordlow said:

Better be careful. dude, this "Pedro" seems like the type to challenge you to fight him in real life! 

I haven't antagonized anyone yet multiple people try to push my buttons. Not sure what I did to you but enjoy life in Japan. 

26 minutes ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

It's almost like VPNs can mask an IP or something...

But I digress. I'm sure mods are aware he's back, not my place to say if they wanna Cash him again or not. I just think it's funny as hell how obvious it all is lol.

I think it's funny as hell how I live rent free in your head and you have no clue who I am. But keep going it's amusing.  Maybe you should get a ban for provoking others so much? Or maybe they could let you become a mod so that you get some power which seems to be lacking in your life?

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

Sasha seemingly posed with female fans fine so it really does seem like a case of creepy male fans likely ruining it for the others.

Female fans had to stand that far too. Apparently any of the closer pics were with people she knew and felt comfortable with, whether its from meeting them at previous events or just life or whatever

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Yeah, I'm thinking it's 40% COVID/Monkeypox safety, and 60% "Have you fucking BEEN on Twitter?!"

I’m hoping they put up a sign that read “Have a photo taken with in the same room as Sasha Banks.”

Edited by Tarheel Moneghetti
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, GuerrillaMonsoon said:

WOMEN OWE ME THINGS IF I PAY THEM MONEY.

Did I say that?  Look at how far away she is in the pics posted. If you paid $130 or whatever the cost was would you be ok with that? Can you give an honest answer without being snarky? Lets debate this. If you paid $130 to meet anyone and you finally get there and you are told you have to stand 9 ft away would you be happy?

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Did I say that?  Look at how far away she is in the pics posted. If you paid $130 or whatever the cost was would you be ok with that? Can you give an honest answer without being snarky? Lets debate this. If you paid $130 to meet anyone and you finally get there and you are told you have to stand 9 ft away would you be happy?

I'm confused.

Is it 6, 9 or 10 feet?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, nate said:

I'm confused.

Is it 6, 9 or 10 feet?

You sound like you doubt it happened? The pictures are out there for everyone to see, It's trending on twitter yet here everyone seems to paint me the bad guy. Joke about people at Con's not wearing deoderant  it's true I've been there but for fucks sake these people look pretty normal and wanted the experience they paid for.  What is wrong with that?

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I don't really owe you a debate either.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GuerrillaMonsoon said:

I don't really owe you a debate either.

because you can't.  You want to come here and treat me like garbage. A total stranger because it makes you feel good. But you don't have a comeback when someone calls you out on your crap do you? You were proven wrong admit it and move on.

Just now, Craig H said:

Pedro definitely has “I’ve been banned before” energy. 

This is quite the spectacle.

Do I Craig? Because I am debating about wrestling on a wrestling forum. You must be fun at parties. 

2 minutes ago, Craig H said:

What kind of parties are you going to where you’re arguing about wrestling? That’s kinda weird.

AND THE THING ABOUT DR WAGNER JR IS….

*friends nodding while drinking from a red cup while one guy’s arm is folded shaking his head*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

6 minutes ago, Craig H said:

What kind of parties are you going to where you’re arguing about wrestling? That’s kinda weird.

yet you are doing the same thing here LMAO. Ok.  Let's end this before the thread is closed 7 days into the month. 

4 minutes ago, Octopus said:

AND THE THING ABOUT DR WAGNER JR IS….

*friends nodding while drinking from a red cup while one guy’s arm is folded shaking his head*

It’s not a party until you’re asking people if they’ve seen Samoa Joe vs Necro Butcher…

…followed by blank stares at the mention of those two names.

• Haha 1