DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Helloween - 10/29/2021

Dolfan in NYC

I only caught the final match. Sign me up for another New Day vs. Usos feud. Their last one was incredible. Both teams (especially The Bloodline-era Usos) have added so much more depth to their characters. If the WWE wants to promote this as a feud between the two best tag teams in WWE history... I won’t disagree. Really fun first match.

• Like 1

Trick or Street Fight looked ok from what I caught of it.

Naomi/Shayna was pretty much another angle match. I do hope Naomi gets one up on Sonya next time. 

Charlotte/Shotzi was good and worked as a nice reboot for Shotzi. Still not big on them turning her heel. She is more likable than say Sasha. It feel like Sasha and Charlotte should always be heels with how their characters work.

The Knighting segment was fun and New Day vs. Uso was solid. Kind of hoping the revival of this feud leads us to Roman defending against Kofi and Woods at some point.

• Like 1

I enjoyed Shotzi/Charlotte and agree that Shotzi works better as a face especially with the reactions she was getting last night. Neither Charlotte or Sasha are particularly likeable right now so it felt strange to turn her. But we'll see how it goes. 

Naomi is due a win soon at this point.

I flipped by during the Nakamura tag match and caught Pat McAfee saying "It's a horror show..... with an h".  'Cause a whore-or show would be something completely different and a little too edgy even for Fox.

We don't deserve Pat McAfee.  He's just so damn enthusiastic about the product.  Best WWE commentator in a long while.

Edited by Eoae
brain cramp
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gorman said:

Pat McAfee but I'm glad to see him doing so well, especially coming from a non-wrestling background.

Thanks.  I brain-cramped on that one.  Pat White was qb at WVU when MacAfee was there.  Dunno why I typed the wrong name.

• Like 1