DVDVR Message Board

The Miami Dolphins Dumpster Fire Thread

Ryan

DALLAS—Responding to increased media attention in the wake of allegations of improper, hostile conduct within the Miami Dolphins organization, several NFL players across the league today expressed concerns that the heightened scrutiny could potentially disrupt professional football’s vibrant locker room BDSM culture. “There’s a very delicate team dynamic that exists in the locker room when we all strap on our restraints and engage in hardcore bondage play, and it needs to stay out of the public eye,” a harness-clad DeMarcus Ware told reporters through the unzipped mouth slot of his leather face mask, saying that the presence of reporters and photographers would throw off the natural environment of submission, discipline, nipple torture, and sexually charged abuse that currently thrives in all 32 NFL locker rooms. “After the game ends and we return to the locker room to hook ourselves up to the ceiling, the absolute last thing we need is some nosy journalist hanging around watching us drip hot candle wax on each other’s moaning bodies. That’s just how this sport has always been, and the media needs to respect that and keep their distance.” Ware added that any journalists attempting to access the locker room while the players are participating in their usual sadomasochistic activities would have to be taught a lesson.

please tell me that's the Onion. . .

That bat would probably run the ball better than what you have.

Now your just sounding silly. . . .

I'm a Bills fan. . . .

Hmm, let me check Spiller's fantasy stats.... yup, still applies.

Not that I'm bitter because I didn't trust my instincts and wound up drafting him. Nope not at all.

I'm a Bills fan. . . .

Not that I'm bitter because I didn't trust my instincts and wound up drafting him. Nope not at all.

Well that your fault, as long as Freddy's there, they'll split time CJ would still start for 80 percent of the league. . . .

I'm a Bills fan. . . .

Well that your fault, as long as Freddy's there, they'll split time CJ would still start for 80 percent of the league. . . .

And be disappointing for 100% of them.

I'm a Bills fan. . . .

He wouldn't crack a starting lineup in the NFC North.  That's 12.5% right there.

It was sort of admirable when you were arguing that the Bills would be 8-8, but this is just outright lunacy. 

• Like 1

I'm a Bills fan. . . .

He wouldn't crack a starting lineup in the NFC North.  That's 12.5% right there.

It was sort of admirable when you were arguing that the Bills would be 8-8, but this is just outright lunacy. 

He starts for Green Bay and Detroit. . . .