DVDVR Message Board

It’s going to be sad when no one watches it, because it’s not based on anything, and there probably isn’t an interest for what us essentially Conan The Caveman. I have a feeling though that gif’s of this will go viral, and it will somehow develop an audience from there.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

Awesome experience finishing Ducktales S2 with the 7 year old. I'm not sure I've ever seen her so continuously entertained by any single episode of anything before. It was really good. Great season.

• Like 1

So looking forward to where they go next season with F.O.W.L. I hope it means we get more DW next season.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but nothing can top the two Phooey Duck references/sightings in this season.

• Like 1

Found the Totally Turtles channel on Pluto, watched 3 eps of the 03 4Kids series (still my favorite Turtles, though 2012 has grown on me and I need to watch more of it). It frustrates me that a scheduled, ad-supported channel (no on-demand) is the only way to watch that show without risking malware. Put it on Prime for sale, put it on Nicksplat, just do something that will let nostalgic old farts watch it again without the frustration of seeing the ep you want airing at 2am.

So, Night Flight Plus just put up the entire Double Dragon animated series. Does anybody remember if it's any good? 

16 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

So, Night Flight Plus just put up the entire Double Dragon animated series. Does anybody remember if it's any good? 

The 90s show? I was always super excited for it as a kid but no way can it possibly be good.

51 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I always liked the opening. As far as quality goes I don't have memory of it being anything great. With 90s cartoon and stories I remember stuff like DCAU Spider-man, X-men, & Mighty Max the most.

90s was a toon tv Renaissance, thanks largely Señor Spielbergo (animaniacs, freakazoid, tiny toons) and CN (dexter, ppg, ....)

(I had to check if Kim possible and Fillmore were 90s or 00s.)

Featured-for-Batman-10-Weirdest-Stories-

Zur-Enn-Arrh-for-Batman-10-Weirdest-Stor

Batman meets the Batman of Zur-en-Arrh in Batman: The Brave and the Bold. One of my favourite episodes behind the Mayhem of the Music Meister. A fun series.

Not a big Wonder Woman fan by any means, but Wonder Woman: Bloodlines is a really good watch. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MADCAP said:

Not a big Wonder Woman fan by any means, but Wonder Woman: Bloodlines is a really good watch. 

I'll give it a go, thanks. Have you watched Wonder Woman released in 2009? That's great.

If you have a girl in between the ages of 5 and 10, Tangled: the Series is really quite good. The start of season 3 was actually a minor kick to the teeth.