DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

I have my eye on a couple of those.  But I'm going to need to see how they are selling them considering Zombie Sailor's stuff tends to be on a limited basis.  But the Brody and Sabu ones have my attention.

• Like 2

On the subject of AEW action figures, you would think the late, great, Mr. Brodie Lee will be one. I expect that to be the biggest AEW action figures seller. Sting will get one. Hopefully Christopher Daniels as he's missing from the SCU. I can see #FTR and Dr. Britt Baker as well. Always room for more Cody Rhodes ;).

Edited by The Natural
6 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I have my eye on a couple of those.  But I'm going to need to see how they are selling them considering Zombie Sailor's stuff tends to be on a limited basis.  But the Brody and Sabu ones have my attention.

I believe Cardona said they’ll be made to (pre) order 

• Like 1

Good.  As long as the price isn't too much I'll get at least those two.  Don't feel a huge need for the others but if Danhausen's looks killer then maybe I'll consider it.

Two things:

1) The Dr. Britt 2-pack comes with two Cody figures? Is that right? That's got to be a rib or something.

2) The pose on that Seth Rollins shirt is verrrrry similar to the pose on the Exalted in Heaven shirt. I mean, there's only so much you can do with bearded white messianic figure types, but the timing's a little unfortunate.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the Britt/Cody 2-pack was a troll job. Padawer was asking fans on his Twitter page who should be the second figure (and a lot of comments were for Schiavone). And on that note - he also said announcers, managers and refs are coming down the line too.

I never got into Micro Brawlers and especially at that price I'll pass on these.  Besides, for $8 more you get the proper figures for them that look worlds better.  And considering they're all going to have figures I can wait for the ones not made yet.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I never got into Micro Brawlers and especially at that price I'll pass on these.  Besides, for $8 more you get the proper figures for them that look worlds better.  And considering they're all going to have figures I can wait for the ones not made yet.

Are Micro Brawlers a new thing? I tend to arrive late to things: Netflix and Funko POP as examples.

40 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Are Micro Brawlers a new thing? I tend to arrive late to things: Netflix and Funko POP as examples.

They've been doing that on Pro Wrestling Tees long before AEW was a thing.  They have them for other companies and some legends too.  But for whatever reason i just couldn't get into them.

It looks like they're out of non-AEW Micros but here's an idea of how some of them look.  https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/micro-brawler-items

Oh, and I would be remiss if I didn't mention Bret's got his stuff on there.  Same with Macho, Owen and a whole helluva lot more.  https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/brethart

• Thanks 1