DVDVR Message Board

NCAAF - FALL/WINTER 2020 SEASON

Dewar

On 10/3/2020 at 10:03 PM, EVA said:

Two weeks into his SEC career, and we’ve already attained Peak Leach—score a huge upset one week, lose to the worst program in the conference the next.

Vandy has entered the chat.

So Les Miles has tested positive for COVID-19.   That sucks but what is even worse is that he is expecting to pull a Trump and continue working as long as he doesn't get too sick.   Luckily he doesn't play this week but yeah I am not looking forward to worrying about him infecting my West Virginia team next week.  we have enough problems 

Virginia Tech was down 42-17 in the middle of the 3rd quarter. Then they scored 20 straight points and the 4th quarter hasn't started yet. This come back has included a 55 yard FG and surprise onside kick in which the kicker just kicked it to himself. Ridiculous.

And Mizzu takes down LSU.  LSU is in real trouble.  I kinda thought they were a 6-4 type team this year...but that was before they lost to two teams I was giving them wins over.  They could easily go 4-6 now.  Or worse.

Well, it was a good effort, Tennessee.  Their defense looks legit, but the offense not only couldn’t do much but also actively worked against them.

Georgia has to feel pretty good about themselves heading into the Bama game, having thoroughlu handled 2 solid challenges from Auburn and Tennessee.

Dan Mullen: we need 90,000 fans in the stadium

Florida football two days later: 19 positive tests, shutting down football activities

Edit: updated the number

Edited by Brian Fowler
  • Haha 2

And like clockwork - Dan Mullen has backtracked on the whole "Pack the Swamp"thing

Of course I always meant that the school should follow the guidance from local officials.

He is also threw in the "sorry if I offended anyone"

• Haha 2