DVDVR Message Board

NCAAF - FALL/WINTER 2020 SEASON

THANKS YOU SON OF A BITCH

Would you believe that USM had like 4 defensive starters opt-out like 2 weeks ago?

EhCPZQRXYAACkPe?format=jpg&name=large

The only way this could’ve been better is if there were also 12 men on the field.

SHOCKING TWIST:  I got my Master’s from USA this past May, so technically my alma mater still won.

• Haha 3
On 9/7/2020 at 7:28 AM, For Great Justice said:

RUMORZ that Jay Hopson is already out at USM. That didn’t take long. 

Confirmed today.  Hopson has resigned effective immediately

LA Tech vs Baylor has been postponed due to a huge spike of positive COVID tests at LA Tech (most likely caused by everyone going where ever to avoid Hurricane Laura)

10 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

Turns out this is false, or at least unverified.

To clarify - Jamain Stephens is dead.

What is in question now is if it was because of COVID-19

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to NCAAF - FALL/WINTER 2020 SEASON

I'm making an executive decision to make this a single season thread. 3/4 of the schools aren't playing anyway, so I don't think there's a real point to doing 12-14 separate threads.  

Anyway, carry on.  And wear a mask. 

Go Canes. 

I am still giggling on the same day as the THE BIG TEN IS GOING TO REVERSE COURSE AND PLAY FOOTBALL!!! VICTORY FOR AMERICA~!!!!! - Michigan State told its entire student body it had to quarantine.

OSU's Shaun Wade - another potential Top 10 pick - announced he is opting out of the season

For those following along - his Dad was one of the organizers of the parents protesting that the Big 10 should allow the kids to play

• Haha 1