2013 NCAAF Week 10

Dolfan in NYC

BCS Week 2!

1. Yup (.9937)

2. Oregon (.9517)

3. FSU (.9211)

4. tOSU (.8840)

5. Stanford (.7918)

6. Mia... Oh god damn it.. Baylor (.7645)

7. Miami (.7560)

8. Clemson (.6687)

9. The Zoo (.6096)

10. Oklahoma (.6064)

Repeated rape and covering up said rape is worth $59.7 million in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. 

And on the field...  FSU/Miami, which for the first time in like a decade actually matters. 

RT @LeBatardShow: One of my favorite UM-FSU memories is Cortez Kennedy being restrained from punching that horse.

That is the most University of Miami thing I have ever heard. And that includes the Oklahoma wake-up call.

• Like 1

You know it's a bad week for college football when we can't even get this thread past 1 page.

Anyway, Southern Miss hit a new milestone today, pushing their losing streak to 20 games. Northwestern's record of 34 straight losses now seems attainable.

Credit to Miami for keeping it more competitive than Clemson did, but FSU is just clearly head and shoulders above them.

Really, the only team that can beat FSU is Alabama. And I'm not saying that like it's a given.

You know, there's a lot to like about Jameis Winston's game, but he has a metric shit-ton of talent around him. I watch him play, and he looks exactly like AJ McCarron with more escapability, just distributing the ball to whichever stud happens to be open on that play. People are always quick to downplay McCarron because he's surrounded by so much talent, yet none of those same people will acknowledge that Winston is playing with the same stacked deck.

I mean, shit, look at those receivers: Benjamin, Shaw, and Greene, plus O'Leary coming out of the TE/HB spot. How is one of those guys not open on EVERY PLAY?

Just got home from Homecoming. Got to see the Ramblin Wreck get bowl-eligible against a game Pitt team. I can't tell from week to week if Vad LEe is the second coming of Joe Hamilton or Reggie Ball...