DVDVR Message Board

2013 NCAAF Week 7

Dolfan in NYC

Posted Image

Never was someone's screen name more appropriate for the gif he posted. Good GOD.
There hasn't been a #6 in Texas take that bad a shot since the pilot for "Friday Night Lights".

And I like to think from his spot on the sideline, JR yelled "THE CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!"

• Like 1

The Ñoooo!!! ¡Que Barato! Bowl will be notable because it will be played on the site where the Orange Bowl once stood and because no one will come.

I had to use Google there, as I live in the central part of Florida and while I have been to South Florida plenty of times, I of course don't know all of the references that only apply to that part of the state. I definitely haven't spent a lot of time in Hileah so the reference was lost on me. Some parts of South Florida I am actually scared to visit. Such as, Liberty City.

Does the 39 include the 2 semi and National Champ?

Yes it does.

UConn and USF set football back a hundred years.

I did not see either game but I have a feeling that Southern Miss vs. FIU was even worse.

I am glad now I did not see much of the Oregon game if there was officiating that affected things.

The Penn State-Michigan game has turned pretty inept so it may go on longer than the 4 overtimes it has already gone to. Sorry, Fowler.

Well, I guess the 10 points given in the Badgers/NW game wasn't enough since they won by 29 points. Fun game for a Badgers fan. Always fun to see all the red. Used to go to a lot of games when I was really young.

You know, there are things from the Lloyd Carr era I would love this team to remind me of...

The inability to find a kicker is not one of them.

I'd probably be more angry, but, really, after the two games before the bye, and the first half against Minnesota, it's not like I was actually expecting a B1G title, much less them to actually go undefeated or something.  And, hey, TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1