DVDVR Message Board

Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019 wishes.

The Natural

Happy new year to you all. I wish you all nothing but the best this year and the years to come and I want nothing more than to be right here well wishing everyone at this same time next year. 

• Like 4

On 12/31/2018 at 2:31 AM, nate said:

Yesterday was my birthday.

I saw a "little person" browsing in Barnes & Noble's "Personal Growth" section, and it was the best present I have gotten in a long time.

Wait, are you talking "not mature" or "Peter Dinklage"?  I'm assuming the latter.

Because really, the image in my head of an 8-year-old having a deadly serious conversation *with* Peter Dinklage in the Personal Growth section is maybe the only thing that could, even theoretically, top what you actually saw.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Contentious C said:

Wait, are you talking "not mature" or "Peter Dinklage"?  I'm assuming the latter.

Because really, the image in my head of an 8-year-old having a deadly serious conversation *with* Peter Dinklage in the Personal Growth section is maybe the only thing that could, even theoretically, top what you actually saw.

1) Your Dinklage assumption was spot on.

2) This occurrence - based on your second point - continues to be the gift that keeps on giving.