DVDVR Message Board

2013 NCAA WEEK 6 THREAD

RIPPA

What the hell kind of throw was that by Miller? Northwestern looking really tough. Seeing them at Madison next weekend. That's going to be a hard one to win.

https://twitter.com/JoshatTheState/status/386687890069012480

Spurrier says Clowney told him just before game he couldn't play. "I will just say he told me he couldn’t play."

https://twitter.com/JoshatTheState/status/386688010885931008

Spurrier on Clowney: "If he wants to play, we will welcome him to come play for the team if he wants."

Yeah, this is going to end pretty well, I think.

Moral victories are all well and good, but they don't do a damn thing at the end of the day.

Ohio State's special teams and defense let them hang around just long enough to boatrace them in the second half, period.

Moral victories are all well and good, but they don't do a damn thing at the end of the day.

Ohio State's special teams and defense let them hang around just long enough to boatrace them in the second half, period.

So many woulda coulda shoulda moments in this one. Only thing to do is beat them in the B1G title game.

Yeah, this is going to end pretty well, I think.

The bloom is definitely off the rose. Clowney had one really great hit, and he's paid for it ever since.

PS: (Hey hon!)

The way he's going, he might as well have a fake girlfriend die as well. . .

Don't cry for Clowney.  Dude will be a Top 5 NFL Draft pick, swimming in money, PEDs, and hookers.  He'll be just fine.

I'm not crying for him, but if he's not careful he about to start to smell of "bust" and might start dropping on draft boards. . .

Don't cry for Clowney.  Dude will be a Top 5 NFL Draft pick, swimming in money, PEDs, and hookers.  He'll be just fine.

I'm not crying for him, but if he's not careful he about to start to smell of "bust" and might start dropping on draft boards. . .

Where a decent team gets him and he has a chance to become a true superstar and who earns endorsements that make up for the salary he may or may not lose.

And that's if he slips past the Top 5.  It could happen, but it seems unlikely.