DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 2

RIPPA

Dodson and the rest of the Shithouse WR Gang (on both teams) were shit all night, but I love how the announcers made sure to blame Dodson for Brady's pass at his feet at the goal line. Cuz Tom ain't never do nuthin' wrong.

The Thursday night crew are fast becoming my least favourite announcers. Yes, even more so than Buck.

• Like 2

The Thursday night crew is fast becoming my least favourite announcers. Yes, even more so than Buck.

Mayock is the absolute worst. After thirty odd years of watching football, I thought I knew a quarterback's job was to throw passes. Today I learned they're actually attempting "verticals."

• Like 1

The Thursday night crew is fast becoming my least favourite announcers. Yes, even more so than Buck.

Mayock is the absolute worst. After thirty odd years of watching football, I thought I knew a quarterback's job was to throw passes. Today I learned they're actually attempting "verticals."

"It's an interesting story how they drafted him (Mankins) in the first round."

I'm still waiting for that story, Mike.

• Like 3

Dodson and the rest of the Shithouse WR Gang (on both teams) were shit all night, but I love how the announcers made sure to blame Dodson for Brady's pass at his feet at the goal line. Cuz Tom ain't never do nuthin' wrong.

The Thursday night crew are fast becoming my least favourite announcers. Yes, even more so than Buck.

You know, in football Buck isn't as bad. . not good, but he's much worse in MLB. It's the Nance/Simms crew that makes my skin crawl.