DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

Does Coker talking about bringing him into Bellator have anything to do with it?  

Dude I was just about say that the UFC just stopped Mirko vs. Kimbo.

Also, speaking of Dos Caras Jr., Alberto Del Rio aka Alberto El Patron is negotiating with 3 fight companies (according to Meltzer) despite being signed already to a pro wrestling promotion or two. It sounds like one of them would be Glory (not said explicitly), which would be a BAD idea. I think he is just trying to drive his price up way above where it should be.

• Like 1

Uh...he can. It's not like Mo is invincible or anything. However, neither is Cheick Kongo. Kongo's win list ain't exactly the hotness. Plus, part of his game half the time is taking guys down randomly. I think the fact Mo can stop his takedown even though Cheick is true HW actually helps Kongo. The longer it stays on the feet favors him, but both guys are capable of being caught. History proves that. If Mo can figure out way to take him down or grind on him, it's his fight to lose.

LOL@ CroCop signing. Is UFC REALLY that paranoid and scared of Bellator gaining ANY upper-hand in the market? Both CroCop and Rampage had some bad things to say about the UFC when they left but are now right back in the fold singing Zuffa's praises. Both are on the downside of their MMA careers (CroCop is 4-6 in the UFC).

Sub-Zero MMA @SubZeroMMA 8m

Urijah Faber vs. Raphael Assuncao headlines UFC Fight Night on March 21 in Rio de Janeiro.

BTW the 2/22 Porto Alegre show (Bigfoot vs. Mir) sold out today. For some reason, I believe they are not going to miss the services of Grace Tourinho.

Sub-Zero MMA ‏@SubZeroMMA 8m

Urijah Faber vs. Raphael Assuncao headlines UFC Fight Night on March 21 in Rio de Janeiro.

BTW the 2/22 Porto Alegre show (Bigfoot vs. Mir) sold out today. For some reason, I believe they are not going to miss the services of Grace Tourinho.

What the flying fuck?  I thought Assuncao had like a broken ankle?  UFC 186 with Barao/Dillashaw II is in April, after this fight.  Seriously, what the fuck?  He tweeted this less than three weeks ago:

https://twitter.com/RaphaAssuncao/status/551563779800973312