DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

Great vid showing Dana's hypocrisy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRd1pE4Ttto

Dana the Douchebag, Penis With Ears.  MMA was the most interesting and compelling new sport in the world and he bumblefucked it all up.  

While I agree with the douchebag comment I wouldn't agree with the last comment.  MMA is still one of the hotter sports in the country.  Problem is that in a number of cases it has the same credibility as pro wrestling which will always put him smacking their head on a ceiling

After an absurdly awesome record-breaking 2000:

WWF executive #1: Steve Austin said he wanted to turn heel. Lets do that!

WWF executive #2: I have an even better idea! Lets have Shane McMahon and Stephanie lead Team WCW & ECW during the Invasion.

WWF executive #1: Fuck yeah! What about Goldberg, Sting, and the other legit WCW superstars?

WWF executive #2: Fuck that! We don't need to sign them. It will start a precedent.

WWF executive #1: Yep! Imagine if Kurt Angle begins asking for more money?

People always have to learn the hard way when it comes to business. It's the only way they will ever learn since they don't respect history at all.

MacDonald vs. Lombard is being worked out for UFC 186 in Montreal

It's being reported it's been confirmed, Lombard has been acting like it hasn't, but that he'd be down for it.

Rory should be able to use his speed and jab to keep Lombard at a distance and pull out the decision in a boring fight.

Any idea what the rest of next week's card looks like besides Connor vs. Silver and Henderson vs. Cowboy?

Aside from those and Tibau vs. Parke, the card is horrible: http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/27634-ufc-fight-night

Perez vs. Case, Rosa vs. Soriano, and Matsuda vs. Sanchez are potential sleepers IMO. I want to see what Rosa can do after his fight with Siver and with a full camp. That fight was all over the place and fun.

Also, as you can see, Louis Taylor is out of his fight Uriah Hall due to a back injury. The UFC is looking for a replacement. I dunno who is willing to walk into that asswhooping, but good luck.

Also, as you can see, Louis Taylor is out of his fight Uriah Hall due to a back injury. The UFC is looking for a replacement. I dunno who is willing to walk into that asswhooping, but good luck.

The man being sent in front of the firing squad is Ron Stallings.

The Nevada Athletic Commission in a nutshell:

Spent almost a half hour on whether or not Marc Goddard should be granted a license before settling on a temporary one fight license to ref in NV

Spent only fifteen minutes on the Jon Jones drug testing snafu before moving on to lesser profile drug test failures

Priorities, ladies and gentlemen.

... I guess. However, Lawler was targeting May/June for his comeback. I was thinking that Hendricks didn't want to blow up in weight between fights like he did last time and chose to have a quick turnaround. Although, fighting Matt Brown ain't exactly playing safe for a person with an injury history. If he busts his hand up or something like that, he will lose his title shot to the MacDonald-Lombard winner. That would suck for someone like him just to score an easier payday to fight Matt Brown. In boxing, it happens all the time. In MMA, it's way more dangerous.

BTW, Ferguson vs. Medeiros on the UFC 184 card in LA.