DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Titans 2-15-16

MGFanJay

The peak of the first hour was either Owens having to choose who to hit a cannonball on, or Big E's penguin walk. Brie and Charlotte were each among the worst promos of the year in their little deal. Nothing really good here beyond Jericho and AJ. LOLed @ Ryback sunset flipping himself to save Big Show. Kane, Big Show, and Ryback as a team! Get Cowboys Stadium ready - they're gonna have to add about 20,000 seats!

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2016/02/wwe-raw-2-15-16.html

Screens 

cfe521465509222.jpg

WWE has found its replacements for the Bella Twins.
b3001e465509234.jpg 

0b80d0465513481.jpg 

34b3c6465513509.jpg 

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/1gv4u2lq1ej7o3qcue371h9533uvxnvy

• Like 1

So that main event began with the beautiful and redemptive promise that the Wyatts would have, in three short weeks, taken Kane, Ryback, and the Big Show off t.v.

...and ended with Kane, Ryback, and the Big Show standing in the ring and booked for Sunday's PPV.

FUCK THE WYATTS

• Like 1

I feel like they were really reaching for ways to fill time this week.

If nothing else, Paige and Summer have something to do.  Remember when that was a thing in the early days of Full Sail NXT?

I was legitimately wondering if Jericho would cost Styles the match to Miz.

Figured they'd get the I-C off Ambrose before Fast Lane.  Was it bad that I was rooting for Breeze?  I don't think Owens needs it.

Sucks about Henry; it looked impressive for Big E to get him up on his shoulder.

Love Mark Henry but the fact that he gets severely injured every 8 months is a sign he needs to just retire 

I assume we are getting the Titans vs Wyatt at Fast Lane and they pray like hell that John Cena's tweet today means he is wrestling Taker at Wrestlemania.  Because he sure as hell isn't rushing back to have another matches with Alberto Del Rio

I would like to thank the person who gave Noami a Best of Speedball Mike Bailey DVD because no way she learned that kick stuff on her own

I can't believe something involving the Miz was one of the best parts of the show.

Opening 5 way was pretty decent, even if it did set up one more in a string of go-nowhere 50/50 booking matches for Fastlane.

It looks like Henry legit tweaked his knee or something at the end of the match.

There's no better way than making what is supposed to be a dominant heel faction look strong than by having them run out of the ring by 3 of the biggest (pun intended) pieces of dead weight on the roster.

I enjoyed that Becky was in a "parking lot fight outside a roller skating rink" kind of mood.

Was anyone else expecting Sasha to turn on her already?  Like, that run in was weeeeird.  Like, Andy Warhol saying that "someday everyone will turn on Becky for 15 minutes" weird.

I still wish could explain to me why people thinking that Ambrose losing the IC title is such a good thing because it means the chances of winning Sunday are much greater.  I mean do people actually believe this shit or just really really hoping so

I think the Gallagher quote explains it all up, sir.

• Like 2

I still wish could explain to me why people thinking that Ambrose losing the IC title is such a good thing because it means the chances of winning Sunday are much greater.  I mean do people actually believe this shit or just really really hoping so

Dude, it's a great narrative they're building here.  Such a classic story of redemption and self-actualization when Dean Ambrose overcomes the backing of the fans to lose to Brock and Reigns at Fastlane.  What more can you want?

• Like 1