DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Titans 2-15-16

MGFanJay

Aside from the somewhat pointless main event, it was good. 

I have a feeling they may go ahead and have Ambrose win at Fastlane. Where does that leave Reigns and Brock? Who knows. 

Hopefully, Henry isn't badly injured, and gets one last moment in the sun at Mania. 

If Bryan isn't given the VJM award, I'll be shocked. 

Anyway, I am still interested in Fast Lane. I want to see Becky/Sasha vs. Naomi/Tamina get like 10 minutes.  The triple threat should be good. My first thought when Ambrose lost tonight was that maybe he will go over at the PPV but I don't know.  You have to believe that they are building up Dean for SOMETHING, he's been featured more then even Roman since the end of the Royal Rumble.

Man, I kinda wish there was a GoPro on Vince watching Ogre's match cause you know he was all into it while everyone else around him was all "what the fuck...the old man's gone mental". I just can't imagine how bad those third hour numbers were.

I want to see Ambrose win, but it's just not happening.

AJ/Miz plus the Jericho segment were easily the highlights. I had to fast forward through Charlotte/Brie talking though the actual short brawl was decent. I thought the main event was fine. It just had no business being the main event/final segment as no one there has remotely enough momentum to carry it. Everything involving Dean was nice, and the Heyman/Roman segment was pretty decent. Honestly the stuff with Roman and Dean is really making me hope they do Dean/HHH & Roman/Brock II at Wrestlemenia.

Mr. Make-A-Wish II is not turning heel.

Dean could take over that role.

Most of the wishes would end with some version of "Okay, kid, put on this wig on and distract that guy next to that barrel fire.  I'll grab his can of warm beans and then we'll meet back inside our abandoned refrigerator fort.  Wait for me inside.  If I'm not there in ten minutes close the door so you don't let the potpurri smell out."

• Like 4

I enjoyed seeing Summer Rae win, but who did Paige tick off to lose on a roll-up to someone who hasn't won a match in what, 18 months?

This was probably some Total Divas thing. I noticed that Summer kept screaming "I told you! I told you!", indicating some apparent backstory that commentary ignored or weren't privy to lol either way, good to see both women doing something even if it is a match set up for the reality show.

The highlight of the show was Naomi kicking poor Becky. I hope they let them have fun and let loose at Fastlane.

Sounds like Beadle was there because she and HHH buried the hatchet, so it sounds like there was at least that much reasoning behind it.

RAW is just so uninspired right now. They have no idea what they want to do now that Cena's all like, "Well, I MIGHT be able to come back after all because obviously you guys need me."