DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Titans 2-15-16

MGFanJay

I can't believe something involving the Miz was one of the best parts of the show.

Miz leaned into AJ's beating like a champ the RAW after RR.  More importantly, he kept AJ from uttering one single syllable.

So it turns out Michelle Beadle is as real as it gets because she tried to quit WWE and... failed. Good to have you back.

Everybody comes back.....
except for Nailz

Well, and Jarrett.

I can still see Jarrett doing some kind of an appearance eventually. 

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/jeff-jarrett

There's also this bit of praising in that profile.

Double J didn’t make it back to WWE after the 2001 buyout of WCW — in fact, he was publicly fired by Mr. McMahon on the final Raw before WrestleMania X-Seven — but he continues to play an influential role in sports-entertainment as both a promoter and a persona to this day. Ain’t that great?

Miz leaned into AJ's beating like a champ the RAW after RR.  More importantly, he kept AJ from uttering one single syllable.

While Miz is the best heel in the fed - AJ finally got to talk last night so your dreams are crushed

The more I think about it, the more I think the Summer Rae win was a thank you for putting up with all the Lana/Rusev drama last year that caused her to lose her TV time.  Best I know, she's never publicly complained about it.  So they're looking for a way to get her back on TV and be legitimate.  Mission accomplished.

• Like 1

The more I think about it, the more I think the Summer Rae win was a thank you for putting up with all the Lana/Rusev drama last year that caused her to lose her TV time.  Best I know, she's never publicly complained about it.  So they're looking for a way to get her back on TV and be legitimate.  Mission accomplished.

They could have not split her and Tyler Breeze, and not make him a jobber. 

That Ambrose promo was hot fire. Awesome stuff.

This is the second time in recent memory (I believe) they had a go-home show end with a secondary feud. The first was the Charlotte/Paige contract signing. It's a really good way to give some importance and rub to something that's third or fourth in the billing of the show. They're trying to make every match seem important, which is what the WWE should try and do. If you don't like the guys involved, that's a matter of taste. But Bray telling the fans to bow to him/Braun and Show beating the hell out of each other/the faces walking out high was a pretty fun segment,I thought, and having it end the show before the PPV before the one that actually matters was a good and subtle way to put that match in the spotlight.

Why has nobody mentioned Zack Ryder looking like a million fucking dollars in that Slater match

Oh yes, agreed. He looked great. A while back I went to a house show and he opened the show against Heath Slater and had a decent bout as well. Ryder also got one of the biggest reactions and the crowd was totally into the match. I hope he gets a bit more exposure since he's gotten more solid in the ring and physically he looks awesome.

Today I also learned he is dating Emma. Good for him... good for him.

• Like 1

Why has nobody mentioned Zack Ryder looking like a million fucking dollars in that Slater match

Oh yes, agreed. He looked great. A while back I went to a house show and he opened the show against Heath Slater and had a decent bout as well. Ryder also got one of the biggest reactions and the crowd was totally into the match. I hope he gets a bit more exposure since he's gotten more solid in the ring and physically he looks awesome.

They had a similar match on Main Event last week and I pointed out Zack looked much improved. It seems the office agreed and gave them the match on RAW. 

OMG I didn't know I wanted a Hype Bros / Emma and Dana double date skit until now. Emma trying to impress Zack with dance moves, Dana's running commentary about how much Zack and Moko suck and Mojo's meathead attempts to hit on Dana. This just writes itself.

• Like 1

OMG I didn't know I wanted a Hype Bros / Emma and Dana double date skit until now. Emma trying to impress Zack with dance moves, Dana's running commentary about how much Zack and Moko suck and Mojo's meathead attempts to hit on Dana. This just writes itself.

Evil Emma and Long Island Iced Z vs. Super Hype Mojo and Self Absorbed Dana Brooke would be awesome. They could fill an entire NXT episode with skits and the eventual match.

I've always been a big Zack Ryder apologist. He'll never be Hulk Hogan, but there's absolutely no reason he couldn't be Tito Santana; over midcarder challenging for (and occasionally winning) secondary titles...

Has Reigns lost a bit of muscle mass recently? He looks...different.

I really want to see Ambrose go on to face Hunter and win the belt,but if Roman winning means Dean/Brock then I'm ok with that too. Dean winning the big one is the only scenario that feels "right" at the moment.