DVDVR Message Board

Triple H interviewed by The Masked Man

Jesus Christ, Wade Keller needs a fucking vacation.

That interview was great, it's always nice to see the giant wrestling obsessed nerd in Triple H come out like it did with the hologram Andre idea and bringing out the old NWA title when Harley came in. A lot of what he said makes total sense, even the "burial" of Foley, those IWA matches are a great little novelty but aside from that there's very little redeeming quality to them. The Kliq thing about them constantly talking about the business seems to be the standard thing everyone in the group says, I believe Nash said what Hunter did almost verbatim on Austin's show. The entire section with the Darth Vader quote was wonderful, it's like internet fans think Triple H's sole desire in life is to fuck over their golden boys.

I will honestly like any comment related to Punk outing FSW as the horrible scum of the internet that he is.  I wish I could have seen the actual twitter feed instead of the choice bits of proof that people posted when FSW was trying to deny it. 

I will honestly like any comment related to Punk outing FSW as the horrible scum of the internet that he is.  I wish I could have seen the actual twitter feed instead of the choice bits of proof that people posted when FSW was trying to deny it. 

He had no clue, the gimmick wasn't fully invested in the Twitter account. He just knows I exist - which is more than any of you fan boys can say isn't it?

The Kliq thing is just a bunch of jealous bitter dudes annoyed that those guys made it to the top without sniping at each other. You look at Bret's book, and he takes little digs at everyone he comes across except Owen. The Kliq, to a man, never buries each other even to this day when there's nothing left to protect. Nash/Hall going on to be assholes in WCW is a function of WCW more than they themselves. Realistically, anyone with half a brain would have pulled what they did given the chance.

• Like 1

He had no clue, the gimmick wasn't fully invested in the Twitter account. He just knows I exist - which is more than any of you fan boys can say isn't it?

Doesn't that make it even better, though?  Your arch-enemy inadvertently created a window for the rest of the board to see into your unfiltered soul.  Those few pages where you were denying it was the most cringy thing.  So awesome.

Does Anna Kendrick know you exist too?

• Like 1

Doesn't that make it even better, though?  Your arch-enemy inadvertently created a window for the rest of the board to see into your unfiltered soul.  Those few pages where you were denying it was the most cringy thing.  So awesome.

Does Anna Kendrick know you exist too?

She will... they all will

• Like 6

..he shakes his ass at them?

It's like you don't know him at all.
I just didn't know that was a function on Twitter is all. Tweet. ReTweet. Direct Message. Shake Yer Ass?So anyway, who on the roster hasn't gone through their system? It seems like everyone but him, Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry, and I guess Undertaker if you want to count him.Did Khali not go through OVW/FCW?

..he shakes his ass at them?

It's like you don't know him at all.
I just didn't know that was a function on Twitter is all. Tweet. ReTweet. Direct Message. Shake Yer Ass?So anyway, who on the roster hasn't gone through their system? It seems like everyone but him, Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry, and I guess Undertaker if you want to count him.Did Khali not go through OVW/FCW?

Bryan had a one month warm up in FCW. 

Ok, someone fill me in on the FSW/Punk twitter thing, cuz that sounds like comedy gold.

Someone asked Punk if he still lurked on DVDVR, he said he posts as Fat Spanish Waiter.

Some asshole, who may or may not be an Irishman who lives in Calgary, went through that persons tweets and figured out it was me. And I tweeted Anna Kendrick that I loved her a couple of times. And some stuff about Con Air.

• Like 1