DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL: WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

Steelers are cursed. Fucking cursed. Bell suspended first 2 games, Bryant first 4. Get everybody back, Ben goes down. Ben comes back, Bell goes down. Football is a stupid sport and nobody should watch it.

Did everybody else immediately run to pick DeAngelo back up, or was that just me? Coz they were still showing Bell on the cart while I did that.

Due to the insanely deep keeper league I'm in, I actually starter him due to bye week/injuries, expecting little to nothing so. . . .

Jay Glazer says Andrew Luck has been playing with multiple fractured ribs

He's going to die behind that wet lasgna the Colts call an offensive line. I just know it.

Also, someone's head will roll for not reporting that.

If Pagano had any balls/sense of job security, he wouldn't play Luck on Monday. How does that game end any other way than with Luck worse for wear and the Colts still losing? I know I'm a homer but Carolina gets a ton of hits on QBs even if they have NFL quality offensive lines.

Pagano is a goner, anyway.  So is Grigson, more than likely  Any Colts fan worth their horseshoe said this team was poorly built, and now it's showing.

If they fire the coach, but not the GM, Irsay is an even bigger idiot than we all think. . . 

I was going to ask if anyone was ever going to play defense in the Giants-Saints game.. but then the fumble return for six.

So, instead I'll suggest that the Saints and Giants turn up the defensive awareness in their game of Madden.. or join the Arena league.

I was going to ask if anyone was ever going to play defense in the Giants-Saints game.. but then the fumble return for six.

So, instead I'll suggest that the Saints and Giants turn up the defensive awareness in their game of Madden.. or join the Arena league.

Or the Big XII.

All these amazing games and im stuck watching the Niners because the only Free to Air network with NFL in this country spent all their money getting exclusove rights to the "Jarryd Hayne Show"... FOR THE ENTIRE FUCKING SEASON!!!

So if someone picks him up, do you get them instead or are you stuck with SF?