DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Hit a road block in the game. I switch between all the characters, nobody is in a mission, and I really don't know what the hell is going on. Something about Michael taking flying lessons was the alst I heard, but nothing is happening.

That might mean that the flying school has opened. It's right next to the main LS airport. I don't remember needing to do anything there to progress the story, though.
If you choose the offshore version of the Trevor heist, Michael has to go through flight school for the story to advance. If you rob the boat instead, it moves on otherwise.

BIRDIE ON HOLE 7!

I am unduly proud of this.  Also of playing through at -3 for two rounds in a row.

Think I'm gonna keep leveling up via the golf course whenever I can't find any other DVDVR Crew members online.  Really feel like I'm getting to know the course now.

Man, I still haven't gotten any better than a +1.  I am astonished at the pretend golf skills of you people.

Adjust for the wind arrow and Don't Always Trust Your Pretend Caddy (and use a different club than the default situational club).

I've been playing several rounds in the same session, too.  course familiarity is helping me, to be sure.

I've yet to successfully joining a crew session on Xbox. I've played games with crew members... No "sessions."

Also, I can now average 3 to 4 attempts to steal a jet. I always get to into bombing cops and crash...

Is there anyway to get the "Little Bird" Attack Helicopter in Free Roam?

Does the "sessions" thing with crew members mean it just throws you into any open game (deathmatch, mission, race) a crew member's got going on? I never see crew members on, either, but I'm playing at 2 in the morning, when it's just me and several griefers putting bounties on me and trying to gun me down.

It will try to put you into what the crew member is doing - but they either need to be in free roam or in a lobby.  If they are actively doing something like a race or mission, the game will put you in an open session.  Probably the best thing to do (unless you really like free roaming with random people) is to start a closed crew session.  That way people will be able to jump into your session or you can get invites from them to join their jobs.  If you get bored of going around the city by yourself, you can hop into missions, races, etc through "quick job" on your phone.

I personally almost never go into open sessions now besides maybe trying to get the occasional car for Simeon, there is just an appalling amount of kids (like real little kids) on there and I can't stand listening to them trying to act like tough guys on the mic. 

So I tried having Trevor hang out with Jimmy, getting the man date hangout stuff for 100% out of the way.  I challenged the poor bastard to tennis, and it was interesting.  He can barely play (only ever does the basic A button/cross button swing, seems to double fault at least once every game he serves) but the wacky dive roll returns work for him way more often than any other NPC.  

I found out that the only way to play heist missions in GTAO is to buy the million dollar apartments. But something is wrong with my online save file, and it's not allowing me to buy apartments in the game. I tried deleting my story mode save to see if that would help, but the only thing it's done is allow me to use the internet on my phone(Which is another problem I've had before). So I'm thinking that some of us should pool our money together to buy the million dollar apartment, since I can't do shit with all my money(except buy guns, and soda) unless I completely delete the file, and start from scratch. 

Damn that's terrible news.  I had a problem the other day where I couldn't buy an apartment either when I was trying to buy it on the website.  I had the money but it kept saying insufficient funds.  So I physically drove to the apartment where the sign was and was able to buy it that way. 

Damn that's terrible news.  I had a problem the other day where I couldn't buy an apartment either when I was trying to buy it on the website.  I had the money but it kept saying insufficient funds.  So I physically drove to the apartment where the sign was and was able to buy it that way. 

That's what it kept telling me when I tried to buy it online, and when I went up to the apartment itself.

When was this? Maybe it'll work today if I try it.