DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Ahhhh dalm i missed it. Stout you snuck on when i was either gettin some grub upstairs or had the dogs outside waterin the grass. I saw robert jump on but i watched a lil more netflix and hit the bed. I wanted to get on but i knew if i did work would call at 6am and i would be up 29 hours again like i was 2 days ago. Im gonna try to get on tonight. Probably watch Netflix if nobody is playin in the city. Ill keep a better watch tonight and join up if i dont get to tired. Fixin to get off from a shitty day of work. Dalm rain i think my ass cheeks are even wrinkled i got so wet.

Ahhhh dalm i missed it. Stout you snuck on when i was either gettin some grub upstairs or had the dogs outside waterin the grass. I saw robert jump on but i watched a lil more netflix and hit the bed. I wanted to get on but i knew if i did work would call at 6am and i would be up 29 hours again like i was 2 days ago. Im gonna try to get on tonight. Probably watch Netflix if nobody is playin in the city. Ill keep a better watch tonight and join up if i dont get to tired. Fixin to get off from a shitty day of work. Dalm rain i think my ass cheeks are even wrinkled i got so wet.

Saw you on.  I almost sent an invite, but figured it was probably your wife watching Netflix and she'd wonder who the hell I was.

• Like 1

I hope it means there's a big update coming. *cough* heists *cough*

I'll continue to wish in one hand and shit in the other as far as that goes.

Since they were down, me and Mel traveled to the old west where he sniped heads off until he ran out of ammo, then we high-tailed it out of there to do a few missions and play some poker.

Since the controls and weapon wheel are basically the same as GTA, I kept finding myself trying to switch to a combat MG. I'm here to tell you, a hunting knife just doesn't have quite the same range.

• Like 1

Looks like they did do some kind of update, and royally screwed things up in the process.  Lots of people complaining that they are reset to level 1 now.

I tried to get on last night.  Servers were down and nobody was online, so I just packed it in for the night

I really want a track list for the new music additions.

It has been confirmed that 150 new songs are being added but only like 6 of them have been released so far

Songs/Artists that are CONFIRMED/RUMORED for next-gen:

Non-Stop-Pop FM:
Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way (1999) (CONFIRMED)
Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy (1984) (CONFIRMED)
Jermaine Stewart - We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off (1986) (CONFIRMED/RUMORED)

Los Santos Rock Radio:
Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight (1986) (CONFIRMED)
Pat Benatar - Shadows of the Night (1982) (CONFIRMED)

Radio Los Santos:
Freddie Gibbs - TBA (CONFIRMED)
Gangrene - TBA (CONFIRMED)

FlyLo FM:
DOOM - TBA (CONFIRMED)
Flying Lotus & Krayzie Bone - TBA (CONFIRMED)
Flying Lotus - TBA (CONFIRMED)

A lot of speculation is that a majority of the songs were from the unused songs that people found in the game files

Reading the Rockstar support line today, there's a bunch of stuff about people being reset to level 1, being unable to access their apartments, etc. 

I checked the social club, and there's some weird stuff.  My guy is the right level one one page, but on another shows level 1.  The crew leaderboard is completely blank, like none of us have any RP.  Weird.

Yeah, the Social Club is completely screwed up. I have no RP and have apparently only played the game for eight seconds.

There's no crew rankings because apparently no one has any RP. Our record in races still shows, but our record in deathmatches doesn't. 

Does anyone here plan on getting this game for XBox One/PS 4? I dunno if someone will have to create a new crew structure for current gen or whether you can piggyback on what the old-gen folks have done.

My new pet theory on how Rockstar will screw up the heists is to make them PS4/XBONE only.

Honestly though, I don't think they're ever gonna get here.  I really don't care anyway.  I'll still be playing for a while, if only to shoot the shit with my fellow miscreants.

Yeah, the Social Club is completely screwed up. I have no RP and have apparently only played the game for eight seconds.

There's no crew rankings because apparently no one has any RP. Our record in races still shows, but our record in deathmatches doesn't.

Does anyone here plan on getting this game for XBox One/PS 4? I dunno if someone will have to create a new crew structure for current gen or whether you can piggyback on what the old-gen folks have done.

I have considered getting an Xbox One and getting a copy of GTA for it. I need it about as much as a hole in the head, but I might.

To kind of piggyback off what Robert said, I certainly wouldn't ditch the 360 version unless the rest of y'all did too. I enjoy acting like uncivilized folk with everybody here much more than I do just playing online in general.

Oh yeah, XBox will get no heists. I've been saying that for months. I gave up on being disappointed about it long ago. I'm so certain of it I would encourage any beginning players who might come aboard to skip buying an apartment until they are SWIMMING in cash.

I still remember working my ass off to save $200,000 for an apartment at the very start of the game (first thing I bought) because WE NEEDED THEM FOR HEISTS AND HEISTS WERE COMING SOON.

I don't care, either. I'll hang around as long as everyone else does. The game's only really fun with people to share the misery/joy with. I went into Freemode by myself last night and toyed with some people, but I don't have half the enthusiasm for it that I do when some of the rest of us are on. It's the pack mentality. CSC, you'll have to jump on sometime for old time's sake when you catch us on.

One of my favorite memories is being online with CSC at one point when he was like a level 20, then a couple of months later and he was just dominating some fools, just ruining people's days. I was like "damn, he's gotten good at this game." I just stood on a parking garage and watched the carnage.

I was playing the other afternoon, just wiping up this guy down by that right-hand pay and spray near my garage, and I had the TV volume down and was listening to music. It was such a great moment for me when this song came on, for some reason, and you talk about a song that should've been in the game, somehow (lyrics NSFW):

Got on just for a few to check my levels. Chick was first up she was level 90 woohoo glad to see it but the real worry was the Mr. Mayor Man. Switched characters and he was still 229. Decided to go to ammunation cause I unlocked a tint on the grenade launcher last time i played. I saw a dot comin my way walk out bust his ass blow up his car his buddy comes at me in his personal car and he eats a sticky bomb. They both leave so i followed suit. Probably wont be on till saturday night but plan on playin all night.

Got on and was doing races to help Riot level up. Got screwed in a race and did a Deathmatch to cheer myself up, me and Riot vs two Real Madrid fans. They both bet $10,000. So my bet paid out well after that. Did Titan of a Job after, so they could get their money back (nb: They didn't have headsets, and I think they wanted a Deathmatch rematch, but I wasn't in the mood). One more guy joined for Titan, then we selected a race called Hit the Apex, I did an open invite, and ten people jumped into the lobby. The race spawns, and Riot says "This doesn't look like a starting grid, this looks like a Car show". We race, it's tricky, it's a bit of a clusterfuck on the early corners... and then VolkHan0 wins. $20,000 and $5,000 for first place. So I did the big "Death Valley Driverrrrr~!" on his victory screen (forgot the That Damn Good part though).

Then we tried to do Dipping In, but the game froze for ages and we were left staring at a loading screen while two people raced. But now I hear that the maximum lobby size on next gen is 30 people... that makes me want to move over at some point. Not right away, but at some point, definitely.

BAAADIIIINGGGGG. Man that was fun stuff i needed it. Lookin forward to part 2 tonight. I gotta kill for you last night burke. Put stickys onna chopper and drove it up another helicopters ass and blew that beeotch straight to hades.

• Like 3