DVDVR Message Board

NXT UNSTOPPABLE

RIPPA

2) One of the women on the roster falls for Finn and hates seeing The Demon release. He tries to keep it within but then some heel does something dastardly to her. He can no longer control it and releases The Demon in order to get revenge on her behalf but ruining the relationship in the process.

WCW did something like that with the Kiss Demon, Midajah, and Vampiro. It was executed awfully of course, but I loved the idea of the angle.

From the time her music hits to the time she walks back up the ramp you know you've seen a star, and she doesn't waste a single second of screen time when she's out there

Well said and so very true. Agreed 100%, amazing presence and a total star.

• Like 1

Finn coping with internal demons that manifest themselves via his facepaint would be absolutely awesome and an A+ gimmick. I know I posted this before, but there is SO MUCH you could do with that.

1) Bray trying to sway him to bring the demon out in an attempt to control it for his own means (and then failing, resulting in a feud).

2) One of the women on the roster falls for Finn and hates seeing The Demon release. He tries to keep it within but then some heel does something dastardly to her. He can no longer control it and releases The Demon in order to get revenge on her behalf but ruining the relationship in the process.

3) I would debut him as regular Finn and he somehow gets in the path of Kane. The Devil's Favorite Demon then accidentally unleashes The New Demon and the WWE is never the same gain.

Right now, all we have is some dude with some nice moves and is a bland promo who will probably win an IC/US Title along the way and longtime fans of his will state repeatedly as to how he is being used wrong.

Let Kane be the one who does something to the Diva he's seeing. Balor tries to beat him without giving in to hate, a la John Cena, but can't. Enter the New demon, who does what no one else could and retires Kane. I'd pay money to watch that...

Finn coping with internal demons that manifest themselves via his facepaint would be absolutely awesome and an A+ gimmick. I know I posted this before, but there is SO MUCH you could do with that.

1) Bray trying to sway him to bring the demon out in an attempt to control it for his own means (and then failing, resulting in a feud).

3) I would debut him as regular Finn and he somehow gets in the path of Kane. The Devil's Favorite Demon then accidentally unleashes The New Demon and the WWE is never the same gain.

Right now, all we have is some dude with some nice moves and is a bland promo who will probably win an IC/US Title along the way and longtime fans of his will state repeatedly as to how he is being used wrong.

Let Kane be the one who does something to the Diva he's seeing. Balor tries to beat him without giving in to hate, a la John Cena, but can't. Enter the New demon, who does what no one else could and retires Kane. I'd pay money to watch that...

I'd pretty much pay money to see ANYONE retire Kane at this point.

• Like 1

Some thoughts after watching more;

Agreed on the nXt crowd being unbearable.

Banks/Lynch was great, just a hard hitting war! Banks has IT! Dont know a whole pile about the storylines behind some of the matches but Lynch came out of that match looking like a million bucks.

Zayn/Owens was building up great,i am CONVINCED that if Sami was healthy and that match got another 10/15 minutes we'd be here discussing the match of the year.

Owens headbutting Regal was sick! Owens is the best heel in the company right now, Rollins cant touch him.

The potential match ups between the guys down in nXt is frightening, and thats not even going near the potential matches when some/all of them make main roster.

HHH deserves major credit, the future is bright and its in great hands.

Sidenote; im more of a lurker here and i know hes back with a while but its cool to see The Natural back on here. Love your posts buddy.

Cheers pal.