DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 11/28/14

victor

Woods = Rev James from Blues Brothers.

Langston = Rev Brown from Coming to America.

Kingston = Rev Al Sharpton? MLK? Don King?

Help me out here people...

If Big E is Rev Brown, Kofi should do a Prince Akeem gimmick. At the very least, it might mean a James Earl Jones cameo in a Wrestlemania skit.

• Like 2

Fuck you guys. Coming to America is one of the best movies ever made.

It's too bad that Ralph Bellamy and Don Ameche are dead b/c some kind of Coming to America sketch with the Duke Brothers, JEJ as King Joffer and Kofi as some kind of African prince who has just rediscovered his royal roots would rule. It would go over the heads of about 99% of the audience but at the very least it would make me laugh my ass off. And much like Vince, I don't care what anyone else finds funny as long as it amuses me.

• Like 1

Sounds like the American dream tbh

As a black guy, APA era Ron Simmons is kind of how I live my day to day life. Except for being an FSU fan.

A friend of mine made the mistake of meeting Ron Simmons while wearing a University of Miami t-shirt. 

I thought we were about to get our ass kicked. 

Sounds like the American dream tbh

As a black guy, APA era Ron Simmons is kind of how I live my day to day life. Except for being an FSU fan.

A friend of mine made the mistake of meeting Ron Simmons while wearing a University of Miami t-shirt. 

I thought we were about to get our ass kicked. 

I guess I shouldn't show him the giant Sebastian the Ibis tattoo I have on my arm.

Big E's father is a preacher isn't he? Maybe it was his idea.

Man, one chance to have a Wrestler use "Son of a Preacher Man" as entrance music, and they don't take it?

• Like 1