DVDVR Message Board

Spider-Man, X-Men, Wolverine, Fantastic Four and other non Marvel Studios films.

Yeah, I really don't love the trailer. According to some reports, it's the exact same reel they showed at Comic Con, so I guess that might explain why it's just a bunch of character close-ups with little action. But why would you release that as the first mainstream trailer?

I like what it suggests, but dammit, the thing comes out in 8 months. Show me something.

8 months seems like a long fucking time...

This movie and "Guardians of the Galaxy" are my most anticipated movies right now because I trust the talent involved, but there are so many moving parts I'm just wondering how the fuck they're gonna make it work.

The Nightcrawler opening was rad, thank you for reminding me of it. It's actually loads better than Wolverine fighting the guys in the school. 

The Bryan Singer X Men movies have just NOT done it for me. X3 was terrible but at least Magneto tossed a bridge at an island and Ratner tried to have a big mutant fight. Note: Tried. He tried. Bless his gross little heart. 

I don't know what it is about them...After seeing First Class, it was nice to see an X Men movie with a concept behind it. Singer's X Men world isn't interesting to me, it's just black leather costumez and people looking sad. 

Please note: I really want to like this one. I also hate that this puts me on a bench with FSW and his terrible Cap opinions. 

The thread title is killing me. Can someone please edit it to non-Walt Disney studios and not Marvel Studios?

Why?

There are two threads and all of those films are under Marvel (just not under the Disney branch). It's easier to keep up with the stupid shit FSW says.

X2 didn't do it for me either.

Sure, but you're the idiot that thinks Captain America was boring, so we all safely ignore your opinion on super hero movies.

I bet you enjoyed Cap more than Blade and Blade II.

Combined.

• Like 1

I'm all over the place. I didn't love Captain America either but I've come to the conclusion that Chris Evans has not been a quality Steve Rogers. I did like the trailer for the sequel.

X2, however, was great. It's still one of my favorite comic book films. I'd rank it up there somewhere with Nolan's Batman trilogy. Avengers, Man of Steel, etc.

• Like 1

X2 didn't do it for me either.

Sure, but you're the idiot that thinks Captain America was boring, so we all safely ignore your opinion on super hero movies.

I bet you enjoyed Cap more than Blade and Blade II.

Combined.

Shameful. Blade is the best comic book movie ever.