DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase III Discussion

RIPPA

Team Tony is short handed, but any individual member is probably more powerful than any 2 Team Cap members other than Wanda.

The Vision counts as more than one mother fucker.  Dude has an Infinity Gem in his forehead.

I am also ready for Thanos to wreck shop on all these goody two shoes heroes.

Yeah, I am hoping that the force that re-unifies the heroes in time for Infinity War is Thanos showing up at the last minute and pulling the gem right out of Vision's skull and having the squabbling Avengers be powerless to do anything about it.

Nothing renews purpose quite like a defining tragedy.

• Like 1

James Gunn just posted on Facebook that shooting started for Guardians 2 today and KURT RUSSELL is officially in!

He also confirmed that Chris Sullivan, Elizabeth Debicki, and Pom Klementieff have joined the cast.  Pom has the look to play Mantis.

I assume that Debicki will end up being Phyla-Vell, although I'd like to have her end up being the crazy version of Moondragon complete with telepathy and badass martial arts skills and have her still turn out to be Drax's daughter only now she's serving Thanos.

Nothing punctuates heroics quite like conflict and potential tragedy.

Chris Sullivan is a gigantic dude.  I have no idea who he will play.  If more Elders of the Universe show up (a possibility if Ego is central to the plot), then I guess he'd be The Champion / The Fallen One.

I think it is pretty obvious that Russell will play Quill's father, whomever that turns out to be.

Anthony Mackie says he doesn't wanna do a solo Falcon movie because he can't bare to be away from Chris Evans. Which is strange, but adorable.

If he was the special guest hero in Ant-Man 2, that would be awesome especially if there were some B-List street villains of comparable threat like The Melter, The Shocker, or Vermin to fight.