DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: PAT TANAKA

RIPPA

Yeah - when you hit Youtube you some of the loads that Tanaka had to work with and it isnt pretty

Oh and dont be fooled by that video that says it is Dick the Bruiser vs. Pat Tanaka

Growing up it was always weird seeing the usual JCP/WCW jobbers like George South or Italian Stallion in the WWF but the Mulkeys is the absolute weirdest.

1)  Just the Mulkeys wrestling outside of JCP/WCW is a strange visual

2)  This match has Vince McMahon on commentary talking about the Mulkeys

3)  Tony Mulkey

I always thought Tony was a fake Mulkey but the internet seems to suggest it's just Randy with a different name.  Perhaps the WWF didn't want fans confusing Randy Mulkey with Randy Savage.  But he also looks bigger and moves better than the average Mulkey so I'm not sure.  Then again who would want to be a fake Mulkey?

I was a huge Badd Company mark back in the day.  One of the few shining cabins on the sinking ship that was the AWA.

however as much as I loved Diamond and Tanaka, I preferred the Akio Sato / Pat Tanaka version of The Orient Express.

I was a huge Badd Company mark back in the day.  One of the few shining cabins on the sinking ship that was the AWA.

Wait, does Paige not only have his mullet back in a pony tail, but he's got like a longer side rat tail on the edge as well?  Badd Co had quiet the mullets as well.