DVDVR Message Board

Mortal Kombat thread

BrianS81177

Come on dude, Erron Black is the shit.

Speaking of Brutalities, there's two Blanche ones that are pretty hilarious.

One - throw her at your opponent to finish the match

THE BEST ONE - throw her at your opponent to finish the match AND HOLD DOWN THE WHOLE TIME

Jason's brutalities are better than his fatalities - most of them are pretty easy to do (just finishing with the enhanced version of his move)

That's true, Erron Black is great. Missed on that one. I should say none of the new characters you play as in the story mode, the kids.

I still find myself playing as Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Kano, Reptile and Raiden. Ah, the 90's...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for posting that. I did a google search about that afterwards and there's apparent NERD RAGE over Leatherface (and to a lesser extent the xenomroph). Um, those two are going to eventually get WB Games my money. I didn't even know who Bo Rai Chan was until I googled afterwards. Cyrax/Sektor/Smoke is cool and all but whatever. XENOMORPH. Uh, yes, please!

LOL Nerd Rage. "Nobody on this subreddit even asked for Leatherface!" Subreddits don't mean shit to notherfuckers. The first DLC had Predator and Jason, what did you think was going to happen?

I don't get the rage either.  It's not like MK is some super serious realistic fighting simulator.  They had babalities in 1994.

They're getting an all star horror movie lineup which is pretty cool.  They could actually probably do some sort of spinoff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I know, this is a 4 year old thread but the add on story DLC for MK11 "Aftermath" is out. It adds a separate story mode that picks up where the first one left off, and adds 4 new fighters (Shang Tsung, Fujin, Sheeva and ROBOCOP). Sadly, Robocop is not part of the story mode. 

In sadder news, the long rumored addition of Ash Williams to the MK roster seems to be DOA. 

I'm super stoked to see what the folks at NetherRealm have done with MORTAL KOMBAT 11 - AFTERMATH.

I was a huge nerd of the series back in the day, my college placed a MORTAL Kombat 3 machine inside the food court, many college courses grades dropped that semester as anyone with 50 cents was hoping to pull off a "Scorpion Juggle" or  at least a "Babality".  Needless to say that corner of the food court became super loud and I was amazed by how much trash talking occurred to the point that the machine was moved into an entirely different room.

ANYWAYS, if you have a PS4(I'm sure XBox Ones have it as well) just swing over to the new games section and check out the MORTAL KOMBAT 11 - AFTERMATH video. It's well worth the couple minutes, especially the OLD versions of the fighters versus today's new,improved and stacked with new abilities fights.

Now, I just gotta make enough cash to grab this sucker, right after I get serious about finishing WITCHER 3.