DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT 4 (and beyond)

Ace

"Liam" looks way too much like Lucio. I look forward to one of the game devs saying that clearly there isn't a resemblance since Lucio looks like a cartoon.

Also, it was such a long shot, but it doesn't look like ME:A is going to have space battles. Like I said, a big long shot, but I was hoping for some sort of marriage of ME and Colony Wars or ME and, if we're doing big ship battles, Skies of Arcadia.

Last time I waited till I finished the main story before playing MP because I didn't want someone saying spoilers in the MP chat

So I am only going to play MP if it is with you guys until I beat the game once

7 hours ago, RIPPA said:

You and JT can keep your space battles out of my Mass Effect game

The "car chase" in Shadow Broker proved that there needs to be no player driven space or air combat in this game. 

Ground combat only.  Preferably on foot.

I love Skies of Arcadia but I don't think that the scissors paper rock approach to ship combat will work for ME space battles.

Does anyone else get the impression that we aren't going to be able to change Scott and Sara's names & appearances after all? Also, does Daddy Ryder have a Mullet?

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

BTW - I am so not happy about the potential spoiler I read today (not the contents of it that I didn't think and clicked on the story)

What potential spoiler is this?

1 hour ago, AxB said:

Does anyone else get the impression that we aren't going to be able to change Scott and Sara's names & appearances after all? Also, does Daddy Ryder have a Mullet?

They said last year their appearances would be customizable along with names though npcs will actually use the first names if you keep them.

Okay, so Rippa.  

I trust that footage of our quality ME: Andromeda co-op matches where we're not fucking up royally will end up on one of the DVDVR board member's Twitch feeds or on your YouTube channel, right?

5 hours ago, J.T. said:

Okay, so Rippa.  

I trust that footage of our quality ME: Andromeda co-op matches where we're not fucking up royally will end up on one of the DVDVR board member's Twitch feeds or on your YouTube channel, right?

It wouldn't be from me as I am too old to figure that shit out.

Dan and Mis are the only Twitchers technically

Pelessaria B'Sayle? They gave her name so wacky that it is obvious that the nickname came first?

Naturally the devs will make her Biotic powers so strong, that you cannot help but make her a mandatory squadie.