DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA Playoffs - Round of 16

Dolfan in NYC

I know Indiana's problems have a lot of causes, but this has got to be it for Bynum right? And I don't envy Evan Turner's agent eithers. . .wow talk about locker room cancers. . .

Pacers haven't been the same since the Paul George catfish rumors. Adding Bynum and Turner only escalated Indy's problems.

They're going to get picked apart by every talking head and their mother for the next few days, which is a position they've never really been in to this degree. I can't see that making the situation better.

Like, say, if Charlotte were to win today, it would be a big deal, but the shitstorm wouldn't be anything Miami isn't used to.

• Like 1

I loved that the away teams won 3 out of the 4 games yesterday. 

I don't want to jinx it, so I'm not saying a word about the Hawks/Pacers series until it's done.  I want to believe but it's the Hawks...so yeah.

Clippers/Golden State was entertaining as hell once the refs stop blowing the whistle every other play.  Way too many players were in foul trouble.  If the refs swallow their whistles a bit more than this matchup has the potential to be the best first round series.

Damn, I wanted the Raptors to beat the Nets.  The Raptors' offense looked awful.  Bricked jump shot after bricked jump shot.  If Terrance Ross and DeMar DeRozan don't play well for the Raptors, this series will be over real fast.

They're going to get picked apart by every talking head and their mother for the next few days, which is a position they've never really been in to this degree. I can't see that making the situation better.

Like, say, if Charlotte were to win today, it would be a big deal, but the shitstorm wouldn't be anything Miami isn't used to.

Barkley basically took over the pregame show for Dallas/San Antonio so he could call out Indiana for disgracing Larry Bird and being a bunch of wussies.

• Like 1