DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 3/27

Storm vs. Gunner was a fun match. I hope the feud just keeps going. But man that match was so Indyriffic. Hit a finisher...kickout at 2. Another finisher...kickout at 2. Superplex through chairs...kickout at 2. Two Superkicks...kickout at 2. I'm all for FIGHTING SPIRIT!!!, but man it just seemed like overkill.

Poor James Storm. He could have been so huge for TNA and he is just going through the motions. I hope his contract is up soon and Jarrett and Toby Keith sign him for their new company. The Cowboy on CMT Rasslin would be a good fit. Though it would be sad to see him change his current unintentional James LaBrie of Dream Theater look.

The Knux stuff and the Storm/Gunner stuff are two things built around 'reality' that are working really well for the company. Kenny King and MVP need to tone it down, I was just left shaking my head as each of them tried to out 'playa' each other in that skit. If one is over-animated...the other needs to be subtle. Everything involving Abyss and Magnus continues to be terrible and its sad as there is some good stuff happening on the undercard. Not looking forward to TBP reunion. I feel TBP is TNA's NWO in that its a good concept that they will never let die and re-incarnations will continue to happen. TBP without Cute Kip is not a group I want to see.

This willow shit is like someone watched Cactus Jack lost in Cleveland and thought that would be a

great thing to rip off.

I still can't tell if it was suppose to be anything other then a Blair Witch parody or homage to lost in Cleveland.

If their just trying to recreate wrestlecrap they should have had Abyss fall through a hole in the ring

at lockdown instead of coming out of one for some shockmaster 2014.

Interesting video. TNA should have brought in a lyricst to write a silly song for them. I woud 100% behind a TNA Piledriver album. The Bromans, Abyss, and Rockstar Spud all having their own feature songs would be halirious. And if Hogan had to do it in the 80's then Davey Richards better break out that bottle of charisma he was saving for a rainy day. I wonder what a Davey Richards 'Piledriver' song will sound like?