DVDVR Message Board

The Batman: Arkham series.

Just destroyed the

Cloudburts

and I hope I never see a gd cobra drone again.

Just wait until:

You face the Arkham Knight's excavator.  Lex Luthor probably gave it to him, so it's his fault.

I'm looking forward to it so much, I'm trudging through riddler trophies as we speak :unsure:

• Like 1

I finally got back into this game, and the Riddler stuff specifically, last night. I couldn't believe how much simpler the second race was. I cleared it in one try.

Some of the Riddler room stuff vexes me more than it should because sometimes I forget they're co-op. I was banging my head against the wall with the "carry the charge through the tubes" puzzle WAY too long before I remembered Catwoman could help.

Found a pretty thorough Riddler puzzle guide, so I'm getting through those fairly quickly now.  Have about half of them.  Is the

flower in front of Ivy's plant

a timed deal?  Because it's not there right now.

Found a pretty thorough Riddler puzzle guide, so I'm getting through those fairly quickly now. Have about half of them. Is the

flower in front of Ivy's plant

a timed deal? Because it's not there right now.

Has the be after a story event takes place so it depends where you are in the game. A lot of them won't unlock until around when you beat the main story.

• Like 1

I am a big MGS fan myself, but stealth inside of a tank is pushing it for me.

That you are in a tank and forced to hide in between buildings and alleys drives from other tanks me up the freaking wall.

I'm also a big MGS fan and this sounds stupid.

I was not such a fan of the "get up close to strike, then haul ass outta there while being tailed by a heat-seeking Nega-Batmobile" mechanics of the Cloudburst fight. Thank goodness for checkpoints.

• Like 1

I finished the serial killer side quest the other day, and I was pleasantly surprised to run into

Professor Pyg at the end. I didn't realize he was in the game. I liked their spin on the character, too.

And hey, there was even kind of a boss fight.

• Like 2

It's frustrating as hell but when you get to the end of the main story, its relatively stress free, character driven and pretty awesome.

That's sort of my problem.  I found the end of the main story to be a little too passive as a game.  Origins, despite its flaws, I liked how it built more to the end and had you playing through that.  While in Knight I was just so mad and angry getting through a couple parts.

Just got this Saturday.  Am probably the last of my friends to get this, judging from my friends list on PS4.

I want to beat the fucking shit out of whoever decided to put the Batmobile in.  Period.  Name names.

• Like 2

I just finished the R'as Al Ghul portion of Arkham City. The first time through his sequence of the boss battle felt too easy. However, the second time through was a bit more frustrating and I died once fighting his second form. It was still a pretty fun and inventive boss battle, which you can not say for most of the boss battles in this game. The whole sequence leading up to it reminded me of the Scarecrow sections of Arkham Asylum.

I also am terrible at Dive Bombing, so I am happy that section leading up to the fight had a lot of check points.

How much more of the main story would you guys say I have left? 2-3 hours?

Just got this Saturday.  Am probably the last of my friends to get this, judging from my friends list on PS4.

I want to beat the fucking shit out of whoever decided to put the Batmobile in.  Period.  Name names.

Every time I'm faced with something where I'm having to deal with the Batmobile and combat mode, I groan.