DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR Fantasy Football Thread 2013

Kevin Wilson

Yep, we are full now.  Usually someone starts a non-paid DVDVR League at some point, it just takes someone taking the time to do it :P

I haven't started my research yet and usually don't until at least the second preseason game, but with a lot of top players changing teams (Bush and Jackson come to mind but also players like Welker and Alex Smith, not that I'd draft Alex Smith but the impact it has on the WRs) there is a lot up in the air.  I have no idea where to draft guys like that so I tend to just avoid them entirely.

I'm uncomfortable with the lack of Rippa.

My fault - I snoozed and lossed??? and lost my spotI am at the ready when one of you deadbeats doesn't pay

I know, Rippa not being in it breaks my heart, if someone doesn't pay in time then Rippa gets their spot since I gotsta have the dues in time this year.  Every year I have at least a couple stragglers :P

JR, I got you in there already as Free Pizza For Life with a @yahoo.com email address, so you should be fine.

• Like 1

Yep, we are full now.  Usually someone starts a non-paid DVDVR League at some point, it just takes someone taking the time to do it :P

I am a notorious cheapskate so I will be forced to join that league whenever that starts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Kevin, did PayPal not send my dues? Just wondering since the dues page shows that I sill haven't paid.

You're good, cleared last night.  Still got a couple stragglers though. 

You can go ahead and give my spot to Rippa.  I got myself into too many leagues and it wouldn't be the worst thing decreasing it by one.  Gonna go unjoin right now.

Hey Kevin, did PayPal not send my dues? Just wondering since the dues page shows that I sill haven't paid.

You're good, cleared last night.  Still got a couple stragglers though. 

You can go ahead and give my spot to Rippa.  I got myself into too many leagues and it wouldn't be the worst thing decreasing it by one.  Gonna go unjoin right now.

I was so confused when I saw it drop to 11.  Not a problem, I will still send you an invite in the first group next year in case you want to re-up.

The DVDVR league has always been my worst one, and now that I have finally fixed my keeper league team in my home league, time to atone for bad years in this league. I will not draft Darren McFadden, I will not draft Darren McFadden.