DVDVR Message Board

The 2024 NBA Playoffs

RIPPA

Dallas absolutely should have won that game yesterday, and probably would have done so if that terrorist Jason Kidd had put Gafford or Lively back in towards the end, instead of having Harden hit six uncontested floaters in the paint. As far as I'm concerned, that was a coaching loss.

9 hours ago, hammerva said:

Well someone is going to be out in Phoenix and chances are it is not going to be Kevin Durant 

This has to be the worst all-in push superteam since the Kobe/Gasol/Howard/Nash Lakers. A sixth seed and swept.

I honestly wanted LA to win last night,, just because every game of this series has been fun to watch, and I just wanted it to keep going. But Jamal Murray wasn't hearing it. Excited for MIN/DEN.

2 hours ago, Contentious C said:

OK, now would be a good time for Brunson to stop being this good.

God I was so wrong about him. I really thought signing him to a big deal was a huge risk and there was a really good chance he would never play better than he did in that last playoff run in Dallas.

The two three pointers that Maxey had to hit to get this game to overtime were fucking ridiculous. First round of the playoffs have been really great.

3 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

God I was so wrong about him. I really thought signing him to a big deal was a huge risk and there was a really good chance he would never play better than he did in that last playoff run in Dallas.

Still Pissed Mark Cuban didn't sign before his last season in Dallas. 

Oh well, tough going against the best team in the league when you're down 60% of your starting lineup. 

Let's see what FA brings.

For two straight nights, I have had the following reaction (regarding the Heat and then the Bucks both getting eliminated)

Rational Fan: That kinda sucks they had injuries derail their season. Going to be a what if..

Celtics Fan: Hahahahah get dunked on you donkeys.

In short, I contain multitudes..

• Like 1