DVDVR Message Board

The 58th Superb Owl

Dolfan in NYC

4 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I mean there is a SpongeBob version on Nickelodeon right now 

Holy shit that was such a ballsy 4th down that Dan Campbell just got an erection.

Well there's a mental image I did not foresee.

And will (hopefully) soon forget.

16 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

Nance and Romo are the worst. . . .

Romo used to be so good. Now he's just a marble mouth who rarely speaks clearly and even more rarely finishes his actual sentences. And no longer provides anything resembling real insight. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Has there been a penalty in this game?  

Oh never mind I forgot the offside call from the Chiefs.   But I can't remember a hold or interference or 15 yard variety

There was one drive utterly wrecked by back to back false start and holding calls early.

1 minute ago, Brian Fowler said:

There was one drive utterly wrecked by back to back false start and holding calls early.

much as it pains me to say, they were actually fair calls.

1 minute ago, BobbyWhioux said:

much as it pains me to say, they were actually fair calls.

For sure. Just a lot of flags at that point and not a lot since (nine total except penalties so far, 4 for 25 on SF and 5 for 50 on KC.)

Edited by Brian Fowler

Do you run the clock as much as possible and go for the FG or try for the TD?    It looks like the Chiefs has just realized the situation

If they get the first down here then they will be able to run down the clock for a FG to end the game

Edited by hammerva

Just now, hammerva said:

Do you run the clock as much as possible and go for the FG or try for the TD?    It looks like the Chiefs has just realized the situation

I guess a lot depends on how much they trust Moody. (I trust him implicitly but I'm a Michigan fan. He's missed some kicks in the playoffs.)

Just now, hammerva said:

You make this the last drive of the game, and score however you score.

• Like 2