DVDVR Message Board

AEW - JULY 2022

The Natural

2 hours ago, Infinit said:

Yooooooo

The post All Out Dynamite is on Buffalo. 

Is All Out going to be in Toronto???

That's the thought, and what I've been saying for a few months now. Important to note that (I believe) the last time that All Out banner was in an arena was Forbidden Door, in Chicago.

But - Full Gear was in Minnesota on a Saturday, and then that Wednesday they were in Norfolk, VA. It's entirely possible they run Chicago on a Saturday and are in Buffalo, NY by Wednesday.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Infinit said:

Yooooooo

The post All Out Dynamite is on Buffalo. 

Is All Out going to be in Toronto???

SABRETOOTH IS ALL ELITE!

• Haha 2

Re: Wardlow
I dig Wardlow just fine. I like his strength and agility. I think his promo has potential. 'The sky's the limit' as they say, but the meathead taunts, the tongue, the straps, the dumb poses (look at me I'm really strong), could use to improve. Every time he's out there I'm reminded of jacked up security guards and gym rats whom I would love to see take a get-a-fuckin-clue-beatdown. I'm tired of Wardy's weekly busting up of shitty ninja attacks. I like the multiple power bombs for peak crowd reaction, but I don't like how necessary it is. And I loathe him pinning worthy opponents with one boot like a cocky heel. That said, even tho he feels a bit spoonfed, I like and feel said crowd reaction. I also think the room to improve could be met. I get the impression he's a decent guy who wants to learn and grow. 

• Like 1

That might just be what he needs to elevate himself. He's been nothing more than fodder at best for the better part of his tenure in AEW and deserves more. TH2 was a fun lower card tag act, but with Jack Evans gone - I think the in ring skills of Angelico deserved to be showcased a bit more. I'm thinking a run with RoH before maybe taking Moxley's spot in the Blackpool Combat Club. Mox doesn't need BCC long term and him + Eddie as buddy buddy is much better in my opinion.