DVDVR Message Board

Raw Spoilers for 11/11/13

victor

I only watched the end match and segment but that friggin' RULED. Shield vs. Wyatts was epic and totally deserving of a THIS IS AWESOME chant because IT WAS AWESOME.Are they building towards a Shield/Wyatts vs. Bryan/Punk/Usos/Rhodes Boys match for Survivor Series? At least 12 of those guys are my 12 favorite wrestlers not named Mark Henry. YES WWE YOU HAVE MY MONEY FOR SURVIVOR SERIES IF YOU DO THIS YES PLEASE!

Shield-Wyatts could be awesome, really fun ending to the show. Also loved Colter on the mike, knocking on Mr. Bean. Could of done without three handicap matches, the first one was bland. Cena-Real Americans was fun and the main event was what you would expect.

Also I didn't see a really big bump from Ziggler but the one Orton took through the table was nasty. Hopefully Orton-Show is just a brawl at Survivor Series.

Is there a big MNF game tonight? This feels like a main event setup tossed out on a taped show to get terrible ratings and then get laughed at backstage.

It really doesn't matter which teams are playing or what main event RAW puts out.  The NFL machine keeps on running without worry.

Who's that midget guy stealing Big Show's catchphrase, anyway? Look, WWE did all they could for him and he didn't get over; the least he could do is not be such a poor sport about it and try to leech off someone else's heat.</wwecreative>